Headset issues

Discus and support Headset issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I just got a Corsair HS75 headset. I was having issues pairing it with my tv (something to do with 2.4GHz WiFi from what I can gather). It seemed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FraserMorgan, Nov 24, 2022.

1. FraserMorgan
    FraserMorgan Guest

Headset issues

Hi I just got a Corsair HS75 headset. I was having issues pairing it with my tv (something to do with 2.4GHz WiFi from what I can gather). It seemed to kinda sort of connect but I was getting no sound. Again I figure because of WiFi band issues. Moving on to why I’m asking in this forum I though screw it’s let’s see if I can pair it with the Xbox and see if that works and low and behold it did and they sound amazing with the Dolby atmos on the SX. So did that for a bit and then I thought I’d try play around with the settings on the WiFi extender to make it 5g (didn’t work, that’s another story) so thought screw it and plugged a LAN cable in and went to try my headphones again and now neither my tv or phone will discover them in pairing mode.

So, long story cut short: how do I unpair my headset from the Xbox to use with other devices. Part 2 - if I do pair it with the Xbox directly how do I stop them turning the Xbox on (I think this is part of the discovery issue as it doesn’t go into pairing mode properly because it’s connected to the console)

Thanks in advance

:)

FraserMorgan, Nov 24, 2022
  2. REBECCALAARMAN Win User

Headset

So could it be a controller issue? And not a headset issue? Especially if the headset works on other devices?
  3. Luckyx49 Win User

Headset Issues

Have you happened to check the setting for it?
  4. BC871 Win User

Headset issue

I haven't, but the wireless connects direct, not through the controller, so I dont think that's it? I will try though!
  5. RosiePosie123YT Win User

headset issues

Just to edit and add something - all 3 controllers we have work perfectly otherwise. It just seems to be a problem with reading that the headset is attached.
  6. xXFapLifeXx Win User

Headset issue...

Updating my controller with the headset plugged in worked for me
Thema:

Headset issues

1. Headset issues - Similar Threads - Headset issues

2. Xbox wireless headset connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset connectivity issues.: Hello, I've had the xbox wireless headset for quite some time and it is a great piece of kit, lately I've ran into an issue that kinda defeats the point of the headset. The headset refuses to...
  3. Controller and headset issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Controller and headset issue: When i put in a perfectly fine headset i can hear audio but can’t be heard when i talk, i have found it is a problem to do with my controller but don’t know what it is...
  4. Steelseries Arctis 9X headset + Elite 2 Controller audio/connection issues

in XboX Insiders
    Steelseries Arctis 9X headset + Elite 2 Controller audio/connection issues: I’ve been having intermittent disconnections/audio hitches when both the Arctis 9X headset and Elite 2 controller are connected. One proceeds the other. Majority of the time, first the audio...
  5. hyperx headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    hyperx headset issues: so i was in a party and i could hear and talk and everything was fine and then i take it off and put it down on my bed to go to the bathroom and when i come back it shows that im talking in party...
  6. Headset audio and mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio and mic issues: I recently got the arctis series 3 headset for my xbox series s and when i plug it in the headset logo appears on my xbox showing it’s connecting but no audio is coming out and my mic doesn’t...
  7. 2 different headsets having issues in parties

in XboX Insiders
    2 different headsets having issues in parties: I’m in the delta ring and earlier I noticed an issues in parties where my the party says it can’t find a mic for me. It lasts about 10-15 seconds and then goes back to normal. During that time I...
  8. Ongoing headset and controller disconnect issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ongoing headset and controller disconnect issues: Hi there, I have had this problem for years where my controller and/or headset will disconnect from the xbox console. I'll be playing a game and all of a sudden I get disconnected and my...
  9. Controller headset audio issues - Series X latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller headset audio issues - Series X latest update: Following this latest update, I have audio distortion in party chat on any controller used. It has never been an issue prior. Reboots and unplugging the console have not worked. Reports submitted....
  10. Controller and Wireless Headset Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and Wireless Headset Issues: Is anyone here using a Wireless Headset? If so have you been having any troubles with it disconnecting from the Series X? It feels like the new Omega update helped a little but I’m not quite sure....