Headset Issue

Discus and support Headset Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, need a bit of help. 2 days ago playing Fifa my headset randomly stopped working in game, I can hear others but they cannot hear me. The mute... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shocks129, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Shocks129
    Shocks129 Guest

Headset Issue

Hi guys, need a bit of help.

2 days ago playing Fifa my headset randomly stopped working in game, I can hear others but they cannot hear me. The mute button works as well as the volume control, just my mic wont work.

I've tried connecting it to both my controllers and tried new batteries, I even tried buying a new headset but even that one gave me exactly the same experience.

I've checked all my settings to see if theres anything obvious that I've missed and I don't see any issues.

No idea what to do, Xbox live chat doesn't work, hoping someone hear can give me a bit of help.

Thanks.

:)

Shocks129, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Kyle9999
    Kyle9999 Guest
    Headset Issues

I'm having issues with talking on Xbox live. One day I was able to talk with my headset and the next I can't. I have tried different headsets and mic adapter, tried Xbox support and still nothing. My NAT has always been moderate and could talk with no issues. I can hear people but they can't hear me. I was told they hear only echoes on their end. I can't figure out how to forward my ports and seems like my internet provider can't either. I have no idea what to do and it is pretty frustrating. This is a brand new controller of less that year. The icon shows I have a headset in when plugged and shows when its unplugged. Does anyone have any suggestions or can help? Thanks.

Kyle9999, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Headset issue.

I belive this is a kinect issue. I unplugged my Kinect and it stopped all my headset problems

WATT SCOLLACE, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Luckyx49 Win User

Headset Issues

Have you happened to check the setting for it?
  5. BC871 Win User

Headset issue

I haven't, but the wireless connects direct, not through the controller, so I dont think that's it? I will try though!
  6. RosiePosie123YT Win User

headset issues

Just to edit and add something - all 3 controllers we have work perfectly otherwise. It just seems to be a problem with reading that the headset is attached.
  7. xXFapLifeXx Win User

Headset issue...

Updating my controller with the headset plugged in worked for me
  8. {Parity} Win User

Headset Issue

I understand your frustration. If you change your mind about troubleshooting the issue just post the details of your issue and what you have tried to resolve it so we can try to help. Good Luck! Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Headset Issue

1. Headset Issue - Similar Threads - Headset Issue

2. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  4. Bluetooth Headset issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth Headset issue: So with my Bluetooth headset it will randomly stop working for chat everything else is fine, I can see people are talking in game or party but I can't hear them and they can't hear me and when I...
  5. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  6. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  7. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  8. Headset issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issue: I just bought recon 200 turtle beach headset and my friends can hear all my game audio I tried changing the settings multiple times and followed the settings it told me to put but nothing fixs the...
  9. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...
  10. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...