headset chat mixer greyed out

Discus and support headset chat mixer greyed out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought a new headset since my old one broke and now i cant hear anything on my new one since headset chat mixer is all the way to the right... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hassan Ahmad725, Jun 1, 2023.

1. headset chat mixer greyed out

I recently bought a new headset since my old one broke and now i cant hear anything on my new one since headset chat mixer is all the way to the right and greyed out so i cant change it.

I have updated the controller with headset attached and it does nothing

:)

Hassan Ahmad725, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Frathos Win User

I cant access my chat mixer its just greyed out and I cant do anything

Are you using a wireless headset like Astro A50? If so then you have to use the physical chat mixer that is built in to the headset as the console guide chat mixer will be greyed out.

Good luck!
  3. Aayan Khan Win User

The only thing I can hear on my xbox is chat audio. Why is this happening?

Hi,

my headset is plugged into the controller but it wont let me do anything to the chat mixer and the chatmixer bit is greyed out.
  4. DimPeachTree Win User

Headset chat mixer greyed out

Had the same issue recently, however i found that slowly plugging in the aux works sometimes. However Ive been having this issue for almost a week now and its working less often. Definitely a temporary fix but a fix nonetheless
  5. Hassan Ahmad725 Win User

Thank you this worked but is there any permanent way since if u turn my xbox off or unplug headset i need to do it again
  6. DeniqL Win User

Okay let´s try with a trick tthat has been reported as a quick fix by multiples users whenever the mixer is greyed out

While you are using tthe headset:

Put the headset cord in slowly (very slowly). You should start hearing static at some point. Then it will let you adjust it
Thema:

1. headset chat mixer greyed out - Similar Threads - headset chat mixer

2. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  3. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  4. The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s: Chat headset is grayed out on my xbox and I tried to update my controller but didn't resolve my issue. 38192de7-c3ad-433a-8501-995be67b27de
  5. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: Why can’t i change my headset chat mixer after i’ve updated my controller and i’ve restarted my console e7594d79-9838-4e1d-86b1-cf30eb939ef1
  6. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  7. My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.: I don't know how to fix headset chat mixer when it's greyed out. I tried the update and used two different controllers but it still won't work. Any solutions? 3c15859a-7f68-4b92-ba4f-514bc1c1dafd
  8. My headset chat mixer won’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    My headset chat mixer won’t work: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and my controller is up to date I do not know how to get it working please help 1249dda0-0862-42f8-8859-3153a9df526b
  9. GREYED HEADSET CHAT MIXER

in XBoX on Windows
    GREYED HEADSET CHAT MIXER: I dont want to sound like i haven't researched this, but it just wont budge. I've restarted my console and played with my settings as well as plugged my mic in slowly, yet neither seems to work. I...
  10. Headset chat mixer grayed out - need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer grayed out - need help.: my chat mixer is grayed out and I do not know what to do now, I have tried to unplug and replug my headphones and that did not work, I have updated my controller but that did not work, and have...