Headset audio won't work

Discus and support Headset audio won't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the xbox wireless headset and it's Been falling apart but now the sound won't work it will work on other devices just not on my Xbox one and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lethal -_-, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Lethal -_-
    Lethal -_- Guest

Headset audio won't work

I have the xbox wireless headset and it's Been falling apart but now the sound won't work it will work on other devices just not on my Xbox one and when I look at the audio settings it shows the audio chat mixer and its stuck on the little person icon even when I move the one on my headset.

:)

Lethal -_-, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Headset audio won't work

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lethal, you've tried some procedure in the console like to reset clear the cache or reset the console while keeping games and Apps, if aina hasn't tried to follow the procedure below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

Also try to update the wireless headset firmware.
  3. SpeedChaser46 Win User

Stereo Headset Microphone Issue

Update: A new headset I had ordered last week arrived, same issue, though it has separate mic/audio cables I have yet to get an adapter for, Audio cable worked, mic cable just made static while being plugged in/unplugged/twisted. Works flawlessly on my computer,
    audio works on xbox, but mic won't work. I do not have access to a newer controller, and neither of my headsets are official Xbox One stereo headsets.
  4. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Microphone problems? G430 Headset Adapter

5. Unreal Warfare Win User

What do you use as a mic in game?

Yes, he's got a special headset that works for audio but can't get the mic working. The Official XBox Headset that came with his XBox ONE has a headset that provides working audio and will allow him to speak to his Team mates. So I've provided a
    solution that works and you haven't. Az
    So, no, you didn't read the OP. The OP has already stated in the OP why this won't work for him. Read it again.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Headset either Xbox and computer monitor

That won't work at all. There's no way for the Mic audio to get to the Xbox. You have to plug the headset into the controller for the mic to work, or use a licensed USB or wireless based peripheral.
Thema:

Headset audio won't work

1. Headset audio won't work - Similar Threads - Headset audio won't

2. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  3. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  4. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  5. Headset audio troubleshooting

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset audio troubleshooting: Hi, Currently I’m having an issue on my series X where all of my headphones have choppy audio that cuts in and out when playing games, navigating the Home Screen, watching video, pretty much all...
  6. Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio

in XboX Insiders
    Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio: I really need help hear I can hear game chat fine I used to hear audio from like a YouTube video or a game but all of the sudden nothing but game chat are party chat anything I can do ? submitted...
  7. Can't talk on headset/Audio output won't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't talk on headset/Audio output won't work: Looking for help trying to fix my headset issue.. I've tried 3 controllers and two different headsets and the issue is still occurring. I can hear game chat as well as xbox live party chat,...
  8. Xbox LIVE headset - My voice won't work, but all other audio does.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE headset - My voice won't work, but all other audio does.: This is an odd problem I haven't had before. My headset (Astro A10's) still sends audio through the earpieces, however it won't send my voice at all. My mic won't flare and nobody can hear me....
  9. My headset won't pickup in game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset won't pickup in game audio: My mic wont pickup in game audio but it will pickup party audio. Is there a setting i could have on that is messing it up? a6222311-2289-41a8-bb8a-8b104312812e
  10. Headset (default and stereo) receives chat audio but won't transmit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset (default and stereo) receives chat audio but won't transmit.: I have a Turtle Beach X32 stereo headset and also the headset that's provided with the system. Both receive chat audio (party and game) but neither will transmit. I have the 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter...