Headset and Group Chat
Discus and support Headset and Group Chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue : when I join a group out of the game (via the multiplayer « find group » feature) the group chat / voices are on both the TV and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdrienVion, Oct 30, 2017.
Thema:
Headset and Group Chat
Loading...
-
Headset and Group Chat - Similar Threads - Headset Group Chat
-
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...
in XboX InsidersSwapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is... -
xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end
in XboX Insidersxbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments] -
Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset
in XboX InsidersParty Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset: When in an Xbox Party and playing a game, as I open the Guide, the party completely cuts out and my wireless headset disconnects and reconnects several times before it stays connected again. This... -
Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset)
in XboX InsidersCan’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset): Hello all, this problem stems from another I’m having with discord on my Xbox. I can’t hear anyone in voice chat but they can hear me. I believe its because my headset chat mixer is set all the to... -
Wired headset glitchy audio fix?
in XboX InsidersWired headset glitchy audio fix?: Im on an Xbox series S. I’m wearing a Razer Headset and it seems to constantly glitch. My controller is less than a month old and so is the headset. I keep having this issue, especially with... -
Console on when I turn on headset
in XboX InsidersConsole on when I turn on headset: hi, I am using the razer kaira pro headset. I’ve noticed that whenever I power on the headset to use it with my phone via Bluetooth or with my PC, it automatically turns on my Xbox console as... -
Controller and headset disconnect
in XboX InsidersController and headset disconnect: I have an Xbox series X, a basic white controller and a Hyper X cloud X wireless headset. From time to time whatever game I’m on starts getting extremely laggy and the audio very glitchy, and then... -
Headset, Part/group They can hear me but I cant hear them
in XBoX on ConsolesHeadset, Part/group They can hear me but I cant hear them: Okay so I have a big problem, my headset is messed up. from the begginning when I first plugged it into my controller and tryed to chat with my friend. he could hear me but I couldn't hear him....