Headset Alternative - Mic and Speaker?
Discus and support Headset Alternative - Mic and Speaker? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't really want to wear a headset to talk to my friend when I play Xbox live games with him. Is there a way to use a microphone and speaker... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dman777CL, Jun 18, 2019.
Thema:
Headset Alternative - Mic and Speaker?
Loading...
-
Headset Alternative - Mic and Speaker? - Similar Threads - Headset Alternative Mic
-
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...
in XboX InsidersSwapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is... -
xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end
in XboX Insidersxbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments] -
Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset
in XboX InsidersParty Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset: When in an Xbox Party and playing a game, as I open the Guide, the party completely cuts out and my wireless headset disconnects and reconnects several times before it stays connected again. This... -
Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset)
in XboX InsidersCan’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset): Hello all, this problem stems from another I’m having with discord on my Xbox. I can’t hear anyone in voice chat but they can hear me. I believe its because my headset chat mixer is set all the to... -
Wired headset glitchy audio fix?
in XboX InsidersWired headset glitchy audio fix?: Im on an Xbox series S. I’m wearing a Razer Headset and it seems to constantly glitch. My controller is less than a month old and so is the headset. I keep having this issue, especially with... -
Console on when I turn on headset
in XboX InsidersConsole on when I turn on headset: hi, I am using the razer kaira pro headset. I’ve noticed that whenever I power on the headset to use it with my phone via Bluetooth or with my PC, it automatically turns on my Xbox console as... -
Controller and headset disconnect
in XboX InsidersController and headset disconnect: I have an Xbox series X, a basic white controller and a Hyper X cloud X wireless headset. From time to time whatever game I’m on starts getting extremely laggy and the audio very glitchy, and then... -
Can you create an alternative to a headset
in XBoX Games and AppsCan you create an alternative to a headset: I can't wear a headset. Is there, or can you create, a small box that would plug into my Xbox controller, that works like a speaker phone? That way I can still hear and talk to people I play games...