Headphones

Discus and support Headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I use my Xbox one headset on my iPad, it plays music but will not play YouTube videos with music and talking, when I pull them halfway out I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bullmastiff1977, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Headphones

Can I use my Xbox one headset on my iPad, it plays music but will not play YouTube videos with music and talking, when I pull them halfway out I get the voices back for a min

:)

bullmastiff1977, Jan 2, 2016
  2. ASDFgamerz
    ASDFgamerz Guest
    Xbox 360 controller turns off if I play Black Ops 2, shoot and have my headphones in.

I just bought some new headphones, Turtle Beach XCI 360 headphones because I had the same problem with the normal xbox headphones and though my headphones were broken but I have the same problem. I know the headphones work, I tested the mic and whatever,
    but if I try and shoot my controller will straight away just turn off. Any suggestions?

ASDFgamerz, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Hidden156651
    Hidden156651 Guest
    Can't hear people in Party or Game chat

headphones as in like regular headphones? for like cell phones? or a gaming headset?

Hidden156651, Jan 2, 2016
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Does a USB Bluetooth dongle work with an Xbox?

headphones yes but microphones headphones are a big iffy subject
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My xbox party sounds really bad

Buddy, and are you able to test with another headset to see if maybe there's an issue with your Beats headphones?
    (Or if you're able, connect the headphones directly with a 3.5mm jack cable)

By the way, is this the first time you used the headphones? Or before the headphones worked normally?
  6. danielchesterman Win User

Headset connection issues

So is the issue with the headphones or the controller? the connectors are around £25, so if its the headphones would I not be better sending the headphones back and getting compatible ones?
  7. hackhar Win User

Mic mute icon on xbox

Another method is using an adaptor for the headphones instead of the 3.5mm headphone jack.
  8. Hidden156651 Win User

Can't hear people in Party or Game chat

headphones as in like regular headphones? for like cell phones? or a gaming headset?
Thema:

Headphones

1. Headphones - Similar Threads - Headphones

2. How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my Bluetooth headphones be recognized as an output device?: Hey there, I have Sony WH-CH700s and this problem just now started. When my laptop is connected by HDMI to another monitor, my headphones sort of flicker in and out of recognition as a sound...
  3. Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones: Just got the headphones and I’ve noticed a very poor audio delay with my games while using them. I’ve had wireless headphones from steel series prior to this pair but never encountered this issues...
  4. Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues: Any pair of wireless headphones I connect to my Xbox one s, mainly my Razer Kaira, Connects, however no sound is heard, I’ve tried with multiple pairs of wireless headphones, and even cleaned my...
  5. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  6. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  7. My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk: My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk im on the controller Xbox accessory I’m looking trying to open up the volume. It keeps skipping past the volume to...
  8. Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets: Hi Series S not Powering MS Wired Headphones connected to any of USB A sockets. Connected direct to. Series S Audio Setting re checked restarted Console Gen Audio testing/details Headset...
  9. Wireless headphones crackling and cutting out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headphones crackling and cutting out: Hello! I have an Xbox Series X, and every few minutes, when using wireless headphones, the audio crackles and/or cuts in and out. This usually lasts between 10-30 seconds. I've tried multiple...
  10. Why is the port for my headphones wobbly when i plug my headset in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the port for my headphones wobbly when i plug my headset in: I just bought a brand new Series X yesterday and when i plugged my headset into my remote i noticed that the headphone jack wobbles around ALOT and effects the audio not sure why but its brand new...