Headphones not getting sound since last Windows 11 update

Discus and support Headphones not getting sound since last Windows 11 update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Since I updated my laptop to the newest update for Windows 11 my headphones no longer work. b03dd9e7-ded6-46c4-af2e-539af0d0300f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobertShattler, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Headphones not getting sound since last Windows 11 update

Since I updated my laptop to the newest update for Windows 11 my headphones no longer work.

:)

RobertShattler, Dec 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this ROBERTSHATTLER

Let’s try to cover that possibility, for this please remove the latest windows update.
    Follow this article if you need to know how to do it

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

If maybe that’s doesn’t work please try:

A. Connecting a different headset to your PC
    B. Connect your headset to a different PC
    C. Reinstall your audio card drivers via manufacturer’s website
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Sound Through Headset Lower/Less Bass after Latest Update

i have the xo7 pro's and i have simular issues at the moment, also most of the time i have to change the sound preset on the adapter to actually get sound out of the headphones or i just get silence or bad static, been happening since the last update.
  4. Anton Lyskavets Win User

Windows Volume Doesn't Affect Xbox Wireless Headset Volume

Good afternoon! Today a new Windows 11 update arrived. I want to say thank you, now the sound control panel is just super. I can select effects, output devices, etc. And most importantly, sound control now works with xbox wireless headphones with xbox adapter. =) Now I'm waiting for an update to adjust the chat balance in the left ear on the headphones) Thanks again, you're great. =)
  5. Anton Cocu Win User

Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

Same issue here on a Windows 10 and a Windows 11 system. Issue was noticed since last friday.

Seems to be a bug in updates of last week.
  6. Kev7420 Win User

Sound since last update

try to update the controller it is seperate from a system update and make sure you check your audio settings, maybe try this https://windowsreport.com/xbox-error-0x80bd0009-dolby-atmos/ or https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-1-error-code-0x80bd0009/2a90e68d-6901-45b6-9da4-d56f0b49d7de
Thema:

1. Headphones not getting sound since last Windows 11 update - Similar Threads - Headphones getting sound

2. How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones: How can i turn the sound from party chat from going to my tv when my headset disconnects, i dont want any audio besides the game going threw the tv and my headphones disconnect a lot...
  3. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  4. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x: make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598
  5. Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 Headphone Jack - can it be disabled?: Causing a problem with Dying Light 2 on pc. Sound wants to keep switching to controller headphone jack. Since I don't use the jack (and have no plans to ever use it) the game sound cuts out...
  6. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  7. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  8. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  9. Why did my headphones suddenly get quiet on my monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my headphones suddenly get quiet on my monitor?: Recently I have been having issues with the audio on my computer. My headphones (Soundcore space one) were working just fine plugged into my Dell S2721HGF. The next time I turned on my computer,...
  10. how do I get The audio In the headphones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I get The audio In the headphones: I got new jbl Quantum 200 for Christmas and when I plug them in The audio did go in the headphones and I tried my old ones and the same thing happened how do I get The audio In the headphones...