head set stopped working

Discus and support head set stopped working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my headset has conked out today the mic just cut out and wont work . Ive unpluged it and put it back in still wont work Ive switched off the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SirSkunkalot, Jan 2, 2014.

1. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest

head set stopped working

So my headset has conked out today the mic just cut out and wont work .

Ive unpluged it and put it back in still wont work

Ive switched off the control pad and switched it back on still no joy.

So were do i stand if i need a new headset will ms give me a new one or will i be even more out of pocket

Im not heavey handed with my stuff so im pretty miffed as i have only had it a month and its already broken.

I remember the xbox 360 wired headset always braking to.

Thats why i got a wirerless headset for my 360 witch still works today after years of use

So should i give ms a ring or am i wasting my time

:)

SirSkunkalot, Jan 2, 2014
  2. pro190
    pro190 Guest
    Xbox One headset not working correctly ?

I have two controllers one controller stopped working with headset now the 2nd controller stopped working with both head sets. they can hear me but I cannot hear them.

pro190, Jan 2, 2014
  3. aL JookerBR
    aL JookerBR Guest
    Serial number of the Stereo Headset

O meu Head Set parou de funcionar o microfone e estou querendo trocar, mas não sei onde está o número de série.

[Translation: My Head Set stopped working the microphone and I am wanting to change, but don't
    know where is theserial number.]

aL JookerBR, Jan 2, 2014
  4. SirSkunkalot
    SirSkunkalot Guest

head set stopped working

Rang ms new headset on the way thanks

SirSkunkalot, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Head set stopped working

6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Head set stopped working

Are your communication setting open (under privacy)?
  7. SirSkunkalot Win User

head set stopped working

Rang ms new headset on the way thanks
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Head set stopped working

Hey there EddieNandin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the headset not working on new controller.

To help clarify, what troubleshooting steps have you tried?

I recommend to try the following troubleshooting articles for more information:
    Connecting
    a compatible headset to Xbox One

If the problem persists:

• Try your Headset on another controller, if you can. If the headset works on the second controller, try
      updating the first controller again.
      If that fails, the controller will need to be replaced.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  9. aL JookerBR Win User

Serial number of the Stereo Headset

O meu Head Set parou de funcionar o microfone e estou querendo trocar, mas não sei onde está o número de série.

[Translation: My Head Set stopped working the microphone and I am wanting to change, but don't
    know where is theserial number.]
Thema:

head set stopped working

1. head set stopped working - Similar Threads - head set stopped

2. Gaming head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming head set: I don’t know what the name of the headset I have is but they are Xbox gaming headphones I have them powered off so they shouldn’t make any sound or noise but every once in a while they will make...
  3. How to set up OpenTrack IR head tracking on PC Gamepass games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to set up OpenTrack IR head tracking on PC Gamepass games?: How to get OpenTrack IR head tracking software to recognize games in PC game pass? What I thought was a simple question has proven not. Any help would be most appreciated....
  4. any ideas on head set chat mixer greyed out ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    any ideas on head set chat mixer greyed out ??: i’ve tried hard reset controller update slowly putting the mic in and out i’ve tried everything under the sun but still no answer anyone else got a idea on what h can do ??...
  5. Tritton war head head sets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton war head head sets: Hi i know this is very old news what i am about to ask , but i was wondering if anyone manage to get a adapter for chat with tritton war head headsets yet for xbox one , I have been looking at...
  6. Third part head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third part head set: Using Xbox One S and Turtle Beach X50 head set. After a week, randomly my mic settings were muted, did some research and a hard reset solved the problem, but the next day, muted again and now no...
  7. Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with...: After a long wait and looking forward to my xbox series x - I have experienced plenty of issues for the "next gen" console. I have a Razer Thresher wireless headset - sometimes the sound distorts...
  8. WORST CONSOLE EVER!!!!!!! WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THE HEAD SET CHAT MIXER

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORST CONSOLE EVER!!!!!!! WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THE HEAD SET CHAT MIXER: Why in the h. e. ll do we still have the headset chat mixer even though Mixer isn't apart of xbox anymore it just doesn't make any sense and xbox probably knows about it but keeps making these re....
  9. G635 Head set hook up

in XBoX on Consoles
    G635 Head set hook up: How do I attach the G635 headset to my xbox one? 29c823ae-485e-4f0d-80e9-861096732f9c
  10. Head set stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head set stopped working: Why has my brand new head set stop working on my brand new controller? I have troubleshot every option available and still get the muted mic icon. very frustrating....