Head set stopped working

Discus and support Head set stopped working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why has my brand new head set stop working on my brand new controller? I have troubleshot every option available and still get the muted mic icon. very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EddieNandin, Apr 6, 2019.

1. EddieNandin
    EddieNandin Guest

Head set stopped working

Why has my brand new head set stop working on my brand new controller? I have troubleshot every option available and still get the muted mic icon. very frustrating.

:)

EddieNandin, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Head set stopped working

3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Head set stopped working

Are your communication setting open (under privacy)?
  4. SirSkunkalot Win User

head set stopped working

Rang ms new headset on the way thanks
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Head set stopped working

Hey there EddieNandin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the headset not working on new controller.

To help clarify, what troubleshooting steps have you tried?

I recommend to try the following troubleshooting articles for more information:
    Connecting
    a compatible headset to Xbox One

If the problem persists:

• Try your Headset on another controller, if you can. If the headset works on the second controller, try
      updating the first controller again.
      If that fails, the controller will need to be replaced.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. aL JookerBR Win User

Serial number of the Stereo Headset

O meu Head Set parou de funcionar o microfone e estou querendo trocar, mas não sei onde está o número de série.

[Translation: My Head Set stopped working the microphone and I am wanting to change, but don't
    know where is theserial number.]
Thema:

Head set stopped working

1. Head set stopped working - Similar Threads - Head set stopped

2. My head set is bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My head set is bricked: My headset is bricked. It wont turn on or off. The mic dial shows light even tho the headset is turned off. It is a Xbox wireless headset 0efef118-3a0d-4df6-b61f-e26f533b7214
  3. Want to fix my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to fix my head set: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  4. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  5. Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done: Trying to connect wireless headphones to xbox one but connecting 57506e0f-3d6a-4cf8-81bd-e85c68b56275
  6. Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement: Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking around microphone on second replacement. As above, it’s weak as a kitten, what do we do? It’s less that 5 months old, first one lasted 2...
  7. My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...: I have an elite controller and steel series arctic 9x headset and for the past week or so the headrest would continue to disconnect and then re connect, the controller in the past 2 days has...
  8. (use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    (use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...: I can't change voice my headphones an use my mic use your headset or other device to change the volume 6f9406ad-63ee-4d33-a2c2-06c521fe7214
  9. Head set on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head set on Xbox Series X: Hi there, can I connect headset (phones and a microphone) to the USB on Xbox Series X? When I plug the USB in, the Xbox doesn't notice. I have HyperX Cloud Revolver 7.1. It works fine with a...
  10. How do i use my usb microphone not my head set but a streaming microphone on cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i use my usb microphone not my head set but a streaming microphone on cloud gaming...: How do i use my usb microphone not my head set but a streaming microphone on cloud gaming using a chromebook. I already tried resetting my permissions for cloud gaming and nothing has work...