Head set problem I can’t seem to fix

Discus and support Head set problem I can’t seem to fix in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yesterday I used my relatively new head set on my pc and then today I plug it back into my controller and I can’t here anything except myself through... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/weenieboi7, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Head set problem I can’t seem to fix

Yesterday I used my relatively new head set on my pc and then today I plug it back into my controller and I can’t here anything except myself through mic monitoring and Spotify as well. I am very confused as to why Spotify of all things is the only thing that I can hear as I can’t hear my game nor the Xbox menu. I haven’t had any problems with this head set before so any ideas?

submitted by /u/weenieboi7
    [link] [comments]

/u/weenieboi7, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Flame555 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted

How to change the xbox setting if the my microsoft account show that I’m not an adult yet? I can’t change any setting on xbox settings. Also, I really want to play minecraft dungeons with my friend, but I can’t fix this problem, because I can’t change
    the setting on xbox.
  3. ThorX360 Win User

Head set problems

4. Dark1Lotus7 Win User

Random disconnection from Xbox live. Help!

Are you using wireless Turtle Beach or a similar wireless head set? I was having the same problem too and after moving my turtle beach head said receiver the problem seemed to go away... for now.
  5. BarbarossaBlade Win User

the problem seems fixed

Glad to hear it! Please let us know if it happens again.
  6. STh0mps0n Win User

Xbox Series X Broken HDMI Port

Can’t believe you’ve had no response on this yet. With 42 further people reporting the same problem. It seems a complete waste to replace the console for such a small fix.
Thema:

Head set problem I can’t seem to fix

1. Head set problem I can’t seem to fix - Similar Threads - Head set problem

2. Want to fix my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to fix my head set: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  3. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad: this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds...
  4. Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to pair a wireless head set to a xbox one how is it done: Trying to connect wireless headphones to xbox one but connecting 57506e0f-3d6a-4cf8-81bd-e85c68b56275
  5. Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking on second replacement: Microsoft wireless head set for Xbox plastic is breaking around microphone on second replacement. As above, it’s weak as a kitten, what do we do? It’s less that 5 months old, first one lasted 2...
  6. My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...: I have an elite controller and steel series arctic 9x headset and for the past week or so the headrest would continue to disconnect and then re connect, the controller in the past 2 days has...
  7. (use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    (use your head set or other device to change the volume) i can't change voice of my...: I can't change voice my headphones an use my mic use your headset or other device to change the volume 6f9406ad-63ee-4d33-a2c2-06c521fe7214
  8. Head set on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head set on Xbox Series X: Hi there, can I connect headset (phones and a microphone) to the USB on Xbox Series X? When I plug the USB in, the Xbox doesn't notice. I have HyperX Cloud Revolver 7.1. It works fine with a...
  9. How do i use my usb microphone not my head set but a streaming microphone on cloud gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i use my usb microphone not my head set but a streaming microphone on cloud gaming...: How do i use my usb microphone not my head set but a streaming microphone on cloud gaming using a chromebook. I already tried resetting my permissions for cloud gaming and nothing has work...
  10. When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...: Does it happen to any one else ? 082944cb-2fe1-4b44-8f36-8b454c0a26e4