He keeps on falsely reporting me
Discus and support He keeps on falsely reporting me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It was the last day of season 9 and i was trying to complete the rest of my fortybytes. I had one left to do and there was only around 5 minutes left... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elaine6W, Aug 12, 2019.
Thema:
He keeps on falsely reporting me
Loading...
-
He keeps on falsely reporting me - Similar Threads - keeps falsely reporting
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.
in XboX InsidersInsider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows... -
Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.
in XboX InsidersXbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the... -
My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?
in XboX InsidersMy Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments] -
Why do I keep getting false reported for violating community standards?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy do I keep getting false reported for violating community standards?: I just play normally and hang out with friends in parties. I always get false reported and then get suspended for violating standards. I believe this is an issue because it keeps happening on many... -
I Need Help!! I keep getting falsely suspended and no one in enforcement is taking it...
in XBoX AccessibilityI Need Help!! I keep getting falsely suspended and no one in enforcement is taking it...: I’ve received four false suspensions within a month from using the LFG system on Xbox on marvel rivals that has over a million players. Many people putting up posts a lot. I thought it was a... -
Why do I keep getting falsely striked.
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy do I keep getting falsely striked.: I have been falsely striked and I even checked my enforcement history, and it doesn’t even tell me the reason this is the second time this happened within a week.... -
I keep getting falsely reported by groups of people and suspended, Microsoft keeps ignoring...
in XBoX AccessibilityI keep getting falsely reported by groups of people and suspended, Microsoft keeps ignoring...: This is the second time in under a month I’ve been suspended under false reports made to my Activity Feed when all I have are clips of my gameplay. I apply for appeals and get denied and ignored....