he are Solitary Warfare Voice Actors and Cast List (not completely)

Discus and support he are Solitary Warfare Voice Actors and Cast List (not completely) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Speical thankfully to sources and staff,created a lists of actors and actresses,let us know who are Voice Actors and Actress are casting in Solitary... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Batsticken, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Batsticken
    Batsticken Guest

Speical thankfully to sources and staff,created a lists of actors and actresses,let us know who are Voice Actors and Actress are casting in Solitary Warfare for bringing some of characters to life in project of game. This only voice actors we know so far,the
    rest haven't confirmed who be in the IP

Here are cast:

Erika Soto

Courtney Ford

James Spader

Nathalie Emmanuel

David Lim

John DiMaggio

Dave B. Mitchell

Damien C. Haas

Benjamin A. Onyango

Marshall Allman

Jake Busey

Tricia Helfer

Claudia Christian

We didn't know what characters they are playing and even have official names. And who are they? Who is protagonists and antagonist? What they personally & character? We would love see what those characters (humans or specials) look like? We looking seen
    this actors do their performance in the project

:)

Batsticken, Dec 27, 2019
  2. i R Mr PuPPy v2 Win User

Here are the lists of "Solitary Warfare" Voice Actors and Cast List (not completely)

I've never even heard of this game
  3. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Here are the lists of "Solitary Warfare" Voice Actors and Cast List (not completely)

Well, I hope they do an excellent job and bring to us a good game. Thanks for the post.
  4. Jet 300 Win User

Max Von Sidow's voice talents

I don't know who that is, but I hope he's accompanied by a cast of more than three other voice actors.
  5. Ascenion Win User

So how many more weeks before MW4 is announced?

Pretty sure the voice actor for Captain Price, Bill Murray I think, already said he was doing voice work for the next modern warfare. The real question is will it be a launch title for some unannounced new hardware.
  6. SleeperSyndrome Win User

Mass Effect3 character Diana Allers

God, she's horrible. I mean, she's not a TERRIBLE voice actor, but the rest of the cast is just so damn strong that she sounds awful in comparison.
Thema:

1. he are Solitary Warfare Voice Actors and Cast List (not completely) - Similar Threads - are Solitary Warfare

2. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  3. Memory error Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Memory error Modern Warfare 3: Hi not sure if anyone can help I keep getting memory error every couple of games. I have enough storage so it's nothing to do with storage, never had this problem on any other COD. Things I've...
  4. Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare (2009) on Series S Online Server: I’m trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox series s. I currently have the game pass ultimate and to my understanding I don’t need to purchase Xbox live because of the ultimate pass....
  5. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  6. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  7. Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download an add on, in modern warfare?: To play modern warfare it tells me to download all the add-ons, but there is one which i cannot download. I can press install and see it in queue but when it starts to download it says update the...
  8. Modern Warfare 2 (2022) won't update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 (2022) won't update.: Error code (0x80070070). The update says I need 41.3 GB of additional space. I have 500.1 GB of free space. I have tried uninstalling a game worth more than 41.3 GB and that did not work. I have...
  9. Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?: I have tried restart, offline and clear local saved. Cod infinite warfare legacy xbox one will not install past 8.7% how can I fix this? 19e2d803-dd6e-4c29-afaa-5b5e59f22ed8
  10. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....