HDR problem on the Xbox One X since the last update.

Discus and support HDR problem on the Xbox One X since the last update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there! It seems that last update (10.0.19041.5481) has sleep mode broken. Thing is I launch any HDR game and it enables HDR just fine. But when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unhomme, Dec 13, 2020.

1. unhomme
    unhomme Guest

Hello there!

It seems that last update (10.0.19041.5481) has sleep mode broken.

Thing is I launch any HDR game and it enables HDR just fine. But when the console wakes up after its sleep mode I launch the game that during sleep mode was suspended, that is it wasn't closed, and the game
    runs without HDR. To enable HDR again I have to close the game and start it once again. Then HDR works until the console turns in sleep (standby) mode.

I cannot find anything on the internet. Am I alone having such a problem? Since 01.12 I have been playing non hdr game so I noticed this problem just today. TV's not related. The reset was done to it and the
    problem persists. The last TV update 1310.4 (Samsung, 02.11.2020) didn't cause this issue. It's an xbox update 10.0.19041.5481 brought this. I wouldn't like to reset Xbox for I believe that won't help if the reason is 10.0.19041.5481.

:)

unhomme, Dec 13, 2020
  2. BAWLZ09 Win User

HDR problem

Hello,

I have a xbox one X since february 2018 and a panasonic TV TX-58EX780E since november 2017, all were perfect until 2 days, i had the last firmware on this TV, i don't know if this is the problem but, i can't have the hdr content for movies et games, but
    with netflix tv app i can have hdr, with another 4K player, my tv is able to show hdr content, but no way from my xbox one X. Why?

The problem seems to come to xbox one x, i tested lots of devices to my TV, how can i fix it?

I guess it was a hdr10+ update for my tv.
    Hi ive been having same issue .. normally thry say its the tv but in fact ita xbox format. My tv can display at 10bit 4k . But not 36 bit. Xbox doeant have 8 or 10 bit for hdr or 4k only 4k upscaling. My tv has no update.
  3. cb42px Win User

HDR not working with BenQ EW277HDR monitor

Quick update: no troubleshooting has been successful thus far. There might be an actual issue between the way HDR10 is implemented on the Xbox One and the way the EW277HDR picks up the signal, since the PS4's HDR if working perfectly.

If you're on the market for an HDR monitor for your Xbox One X, beware of this model!
  4. matthewiag Win User

Are updates mandatory for Xbox One X?

The Xbox One X Game updates for the 4K HDR content are mandatory. A lot of the game that have been release previously before the Xbox One X release will require an update.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

A HDR game list for Xbox One S?

Erm........................You do realise that any game that runs on the Xbox One X also runs on the Xbox One S? And because of this, any game that is HDR on the Xbox One X is also HDR on the Xbox One S.

So basically, any game you find that is HDR on the Xbox One X is also HDR on the Xbox One S
  6. HUANG da Win User

A HDR game list for Xbox One S?

any game you find that is HDR on the Xbox One X is also HDR on the Xbox One S
    Is that official?

HDR is an "Xbox One X Enhanced" feature for those games, that's official words.

For example Rise of the Tomb Raider, NO HDR on Xbox One S.
Thema:

1. HDR problem on the Xbox One X since the last update. - Similar Threads - HDR problem since

2. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...
  3. I'm having a problem with HDR on some games that previously were fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with HDR on some games that previously were fine.: I have recently bought a new amp and started to try and get the best picture and sound, I have a Panasonic tx58dx902b TV. The TV has a 10bit panel but only a hdmi 2.0 port with hdcp 2.2. After a...
  4. I have a problem with the HDR calibrator of my Xbox series x..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with the HDR calibrator of my Xbox series x..: I have a LG NANO90 2020 and when i use the HDR calibrator of the console the black and white squares keep appearing and dissapearing all the way up to 1250 nits to hard clip with HGIG enabled,...
  5. HDR clip and screenshot problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR clip and screenshot problem: Hey, i have a simple but annoying problem. When i have HDR turned on everything is looking good but when i try to Stream, make Clip or even a screenshot it's not looking as it does before. It's...
  6. Xbox Series S - HDR with YCC 4:2:2 Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S - HDR with YCC 4:2:2 Problem: Hey, On my Xbox Series S, inside the 4K TV Details menu, it shows what your Xbox/Monitor (TV) can and can't do. For me, 1 of these things it says it can't do is play games in HDR10. But, my...
  7. Xbox Series S - HDR Problem with YCC 4:2:2

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S - HDR Problem with YCC 4:2:2: On my Xbox, inside the 4K TV Details menu, it shows what your Xbox/Monitor (TV) can and can not do. For me, 1 of these things it says it can't do is play games in HDR10. However, my monitor...
  8. HDR 10/Auto HDR problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR 10/Auto HDR problem: Hi, has anyone else had problems with HDR10/Auto HDR on Series X? Example: in Fallout New Vegas everything is ok when I play. But in Gears 4/5, when I open the game, it gets too bright,...
  9. HDR CALIBRATION PROBLEM ON SERIES X (cant save my settings).

in XboX Insiders
    HDR CALIBRATION PROBLEM ON SERIES X (cant save my settings).: Hi .I v noticed that the settings on HDR calibration screens r not saved. Every time i restart the console i must do the same process again.Do u face the same problem?Thanks in advance submitted...
  10. Amazon Prime 4K HDR Series X Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon Prime 4K HDR Series X Problem: Has anyone else noticed Amazon prime does not display any 4K or HDR content? I go to the native app on my tv and it works fine but on Series X it does not show 4K HDR. submitted by...