HDR not working with latest beta ring update (2006.200610-0000)

Discus and support HDR not working with latest beta ring update (2006.200610-0000) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I go into settings > General > TV & display options > 4K TV details, it tells me that my TV doesn’t support Dolby Vision or HDR10. I’ve done a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fleshfeast, Jun 13, 2020.

1. HDR not working with latest beta ring update (2006.200610-0000)

When I go into settings > General > TV & display options > 4K TV details, it tells me that my TV doesn’t support Dolby Vision or HDR10. I’ve done a hard rest, and a hard reset where I unplugged the power cord for 15 minutes, and neither changed anything. I loaded up the TV app for Vudu and started an HDR movie, and it switched to HDR more just fine, so the TV is working properly. It was working fine with the Xbox as well until this update.

I’m on an Xbox One X obviously, with a TCL 65R617 2018 model.

submitted by /u/Fleshfeast
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fleshfeast, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Danny S117 Win User

XBOX Updates

3. El Matadurr Win User

Xbox One X 4K Recording

Are you recording to internal or external storage? The latest forced Delta ring update (same update as Omega currently) on June 2 broke 4k capture again for me, SDR and HDR.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

failed to system update

G'day,

These are the latest Xbox OS and also the Beta, Delta and Omega rings of Insider Preview Program are also on the latest release
    to General Availability builds.
  5. Danthrax07 Win User

Xbox One S HDR issue

Just wanted to bump this thread. I've tried the latest update and the 4K and HDR features are still not working on my Vizio P75-C1. Has anyone heard of any updates?
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Discs not being read

Seems there an issue with the latest update are your part of the beta program?

If not try this
    support.xbox.com/.../disc-error

if still no luck i would ring Xbox support
Thema:

HDR not working with latest beta ring update (2006.200610-0000)

1. HDR not working with latest beta ring update (2006.200610-0000) - Similar Threads - HDR working latest

2. I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible: I have a Series X and I use a gigabyte g32qca with freesync premium pro 165hz 1440p monitor. it can recieve 4k signal and output hdr at 4k signal in 60hz with hdr, or get 1440p at 120hz losing...
  3. Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update, when is it's a 4k UHD TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update, when is it's a 4k UHD TV: Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update the box in settings now says my tv no longer supports. Hdr10 when is its a 4k uhd tv 78a7612c-ef3b-42bd-9b45-bd3f8c816bb4
  4. HDR not working for apps but works for games

in XboX Insiders
    HDR not working for apps but works for games: Hey, I know YouTube supports HDR but on my Xbox series x I can’t get it to turn on I have the seating Allow HDR10 on, I don’t understand why it works for games and just Netflix but why not...
  5. Hdr not working on monitor with Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hdr not working on monitor with Xbox series x: I got a 1440p Alienware monitor and the series x is capable of running games at 1440p 120 fps. However, I am not able to take advantage of the hdr capability of my monitor. The monitor is only...
  6. HDR and Dolby Vision for Gaming no longer working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR and Dolby Vision for Gaming no longer working on Xbox Series X: So in january of 2023 I bought a brand new Hisense 65 inch 4k HDR (Dolby Vision) TV and a Xbox Series X (previously had a 4k non-HDR tv and a series S). I of course set up the HDR in all its glory...
  7. hdr doesn't work on Xbox series s tcl smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    hdr doesn't work on Xbox series s tcl smart tv: hdr on my console doesn't work. i have a tcl smart tv that i'm sure supports hdr, but it's not being detected by the xbox. i previously had a ps4 pro and hdr was recognized but with xbox it...
  8. HDR not working anymore and I tried to everything I can think of

in XboX Insiders
    HDR not working anymore and I tried to everything I can think of: I had HDR settings on for over a year now and it just stopped working I'm pised why did I pay more money for graphics and it just doesn't work iv tried restarting everything settings rearranged...
  9. Why is HDR not working on my new XBox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is HDR not working on my new XBox Series X: I recently got an XBox Series X. Every time I go through the Calibrate for HDR for games process, it will turn HDR on while the calibration is going on, then as soon as it is done, it turns right...
  10. Hdr calibration tool doesn't work correctly when using hgig

in XBoX on Windows
    Hdr calibration tool doesn't work correctly when using hgig: Everything was working fine on my gaming on the Xbox until today. Now the quality of the graphics are horrible. c635daf9-f0e5-46ad-bb41-ac840d3f29ce