Hdmi to optical splitter

Discus and support Hdmi to optical splitter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i used the optical output to my av reciever and hdmi straight to my tv for my xbox one x my reciever was not hdmi 2.0 ready. Do you know of a good 4k... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by andrewcocker, Nov 1, 2020.

1. andrewcocker
    andrewcocker Guest

Hdmi to optical splitter

i used the optical output to my av reciever and hdmi straight to my tv for my xbox one x my reciever was not hdmi 2.0 ready. Do you know of a good 4k 60 hz splitter (my tv is not 120 hz capable)

:)

andrewcocker, Nov 1, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

sound on new xbox

get a hdmi/optical splitter, that way it converts the sound direct from hdmi to optical. available in most places.
  3. BLeClair12 Win User

hdmi passthrough

Because of the limited options on my receiver, I can't use a component/optical combo to get 5.1 on my cable box. Would an HDMi splitter solve this issue? Run the splitter out of the cable box with one HDMI going to the One, and the other to the TV, with
    an optical out of the TV into the receiver.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox Series X connection to older AVR’s

well the xbox series x has one HDMI port, so you would need to either upgrade your audio kit, connect tv via optical if supported or by a hdmi to hdmi/optical splitter which would then not pass through any hdmi 2.1 features.
  5. El1teDan Win User

Variable refresh rate is grey out

Does doby atmos work with optical though?

Is there a way I can connect hdmi direct into the tv and into the amp so I can get doby atmos? may be hdmi splitter box?
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Variable refresh rate is grey out

Does doby atmos work with optical though?

Is there a way I can connect hdmi direct into the tv and into the amp so I can get doby atmos? may be hdmi splitter box?
    No, Atmos does not work through Optical, it requires a higher bandwidth than Optical Audio supports. An AV Splitter might work, but you will need to do some research in order to find one that will not mess with Variable Refresh.

The "HDFury AVR Key" is what I have seen people on reddit talking about for this type of application.

Let us know if you find something!
Thema:

Hdmi to optical splitter

1. Hdmi to optical splitter - Similar Threads - Hdmi optical splitter

2. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  3. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  4. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  5. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  6. broken HDMI on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    broken HDMI on Xbox One X: I have a white Xbox one x limited edition that my mother's ex gave me (like 2 or 3 years ago) since they didn't want it but the HDMI port on it is broken and the only thing I was given was a...
  7. Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...: I been having a problem with my monitor for a few days now. I’ve had this monitor for almost a year and all of a sudden something called standby mode is showing up for the first time and I don’t...
  8. My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.: My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the TV. I know it's not the HDMI cables bc they are brand new and works with other appliances. The slots for the xbox are okay and doesn't seem to have a problem...
  9. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  10. Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX): Hello Xbox support, I've posted this on Reddit already, but after a chat with Xbox support I'm posting this here. The reference from the chat was 1449985394: I just bought the Plantronics RIG...