HDMI Port Busted, Just lost warranty but it ended over COVID-19 closures and i missed out...

Discus and support HDMI Port Busted, Just lost warranty but it ended over COVID-19 closures and i missed out... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The HDMI port on my Xbox one X is not working at all and it randomly stopped on the 24th of march, so when I checked my warranty I had one day to send... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheRealOJelly, Apr 4, 2020.

1. HDMI Port Busted, Just lost warranty but it ended over COVID-19 closures and i missed out...

The HDMI port on my Xbox one X is not working at all and it randomly stopped on the 24th of march, so when I checked my warranty I had one day to send it in but because of the COVID-19 closures I am without any luck because i couldnt
    send the repair at all and i couldnt go to a store because everything is closed. Is there anything mircosoft can do for me? Or can someone reccomend a place to fix the HDMi port on the xbox because microsoft is going to charge $250 for the repair and that
    is unacceptable for not being able to create the service order due to COVID-19.

:)

TheRealOJelly, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Spartan 216 Win User

HDMI Port Busted, Just lost warranty but it ended over COVID-19 closures and i missed out on a repiar because of these closures.

I'm really sorry that happened, but that's something you would need to talk to Xbox Support (link below) about and see if they can do anything for you, and I've heard BestBuy can repair things like that for you, but it might also depend on your location.

I hope this helped at least a little bit and hopefully the problem get's fixed, but you have a great day/night! :)

https://beta.support.xbox.com/

-MLG
  3. KirkyLAD96 Win User

Busted HDMI Port

Hi NobleE7

There's not a cable that converts from AV port to HDMI but if your TV supports Component you can buy a official component cable (plugs into the AV port) and play in HD at 1080p
  4. Evenger14 Win User

My XBox 360 Elite will not connect to my HDTV via HDMI cords after new update.

Sorry, but I have already wokred out what is wrong, my HDMI Port is busted, at least partially. Thank you for answering though! And yes the composite cables worked just fine.
  5. Traitor is in Win User

Can't view other profiles or do party chat on xbox one

Same, its got to be on Xbox’s end! I didnt realize Covid-19 affected Xbox...
  6. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

the strangest hdmi problem I have ever seen.

worst case would be is that your xbox hdmi port is busted. but i think its just out of sync with the your TV. Turn off the TV while the xbox is turned on and turn the TV back on.
Thema:

HDMI Port Busted, Just lost warranty but it ended over COVID-19 closures and i missed out...

1. HDMI Port Busted, Just lost warranty but it ended over COVID-19 closures and i missed out... - Similar Threads - HDMI Port Busted

2. Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...: Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can get for the TV out part? Possibly plug into the USB on the xbox and plug the hdmi into that?...
  3. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  4. Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I get a hdmi port repaired: I need a hdmi port replaced qWhere can qi get hdmi replaced cb360815-0896-4ebe-b5c8-1df22c526984
  5. Is this HDMI port repairable (XBOX SERIES X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this HDMI port repairable (XBOX SERIES X): [img] XBOX SERIES X HDMI PORT I know this is a stupid question, and I already know the answer, given the state of the port, but is there any way this console can be fixed without sending it off...
  6. My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...: My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV. I tried switching, cable, switching ports, switching tvs it's like it's not putting out a video signal is there anything I can do?...
  7. Xbox series X issue. HDMI ARC port is no longer working.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X issue. HDMI ARC port is no longer working.: Hi guys. I have a Onkyo TX NR 828 amp. I have a pen I have a . I have a series X plugged into my amp via HDMI. I have a HDMI cable from my HDMI arc connection on the amp to the . It was working...
  8. Warranty - xbox series x Hdmi port is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty - xbox series x Hdmi port is broken: I have a xbox series x and the Hdmi port is broken. A couple prongs on the end have come away. Xbox is still under warranty, can I get this fixed through the warranty?...
  9. Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could my HDMI ports on my TV be damaged if my Xbox One is not showing up on my TV?: I have a Samsung TV with two IN HDMI ports on the back. One port says 1(DVI) and the other just says the number 2. Now, on the back of my Xbox is the same except, one port says HDMI Out (to TV)...
  10. I have changed hdmi leads and ports bit still getting black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have changed hdmi leads and ports bit still getting black screen: I have changed hmdi leads and ports but still getting black screen 712ae9af-d9b1-4c35-872a-534b0a3b3d05