HDMI cord

Discus and support HDMI cord in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; HDMI cord It is very possible that you have damaged the HDMI port. There are dozens of connections inside that could’ve been broken by the fast jerk.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Painclinic, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Painclinic
    Painclinic Guest

HDMI cord

HDMI cord
    It is very possible that you have damaged the HDMI port. There are dozens of connections inside that could’ve been broken by the fast jerk. You’ll need to send it in for repair

:)

Painclinic, Apr 26, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

HDMI cord

You don't send it to a services center you request a repair and send it off to a warranty center
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

HDMI cord

It is very possible that you have damaged the HDMI port. There are dozens of connections inside that could’ve been broken by the fast jerk. You’ll need to send it in for repair
  4. Back4Joker Win User

HDMI cord

I have similar issue that HDMI connected between XBOX and TV but no signal in the TV, the issue is i have no idea what cause the issue ? as the cable since long time in the place that no one touch it, but one day i run the xbox but tv not responded with no signal i changed the cable to other original cable and no changes.

I hope someone face same issue and can help me with good feedback and way to fix the issue.

Also in my city Dammam-Saudi Arabia we don't have any Microsoft services center to send the console :(

hope someone can help me in this it's been three months on this issue
  5. Justaguess Win User

HDMI cord

Any good quality HDMI cable should work, it does for me. Make sure the TV is set to the correct HDMI input since most have several inputs. Also, you might try connecting to s different HDMI input in case the one that was use (on the TV) was damaged.
  6. GoldCGGaming Win User

No sound

It could simply be the HDMI cord. Have you tried a different HDMI cord?
Thema:

HDMI cord

1. HDMI cord - Similar Threads - HDMI cord

2. If I lost an hdmi cord where do I get another one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I lost an hdmi cord where do I get another one?: I can’t find my hdmi cord for my Xbox 1 and I’m wondering were to buy another one? 98d2f7c2-d3a5-4d1e-8280-bcaf34206c66
  3. If I lost a hdmi cord we’re do I get another one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I lost a hdmi cord we’re do I get another one?: I can’t find my hdmi cord for my Xbox 1 and I’m wondering were to buy another one? 98d2f7c2-d3a5-4d1e-8280-bcaf34206c66
  4. I have an Xbox series x that has a 2.1 HDMI cord that I bought however it's not working the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox series x that has a 2.1 HDMI cord that I bought however it's not working the...: I have an Xbox series x that turns on however it has no signal on the screen . I have the new 2.1 HDMI cord that I purchased off Amazon so idk why it has no signal...
  5. My xbox cant connect to my laptop. With the hdmi cord.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cant connect to my laptop. With the hdmi cord.: I'm trying to connect my Xbox series s to my Dell laptop via HDMI. However it doesn't work. 69958b73-4ca4-4fbe-a7ac-5bfdc402a6a9
  6. Can I use a different HDMI cord other than the one that came with my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a different HDMI cord other than the one that came with my Xbox One: Can I use a different HDMI cord other than the one that came with my Xbox One 46923453-dfc3-47f8-a607-cb221cc3b1ba
  7. i need help im plugging my hdmi cord into my xbox abd it is not reading any tips

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help im plugging my hdmi cord into my xbox abd it is not reading any tips: My Tv is not reading my hdmi cord at all and i need help ASAP 1e41ea4a-5533-4fb7-831f-732c3b6b907f
  8. Tried changing the HDMI cord but still not getting any sound playing my xbox series x...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried changing the HDMI cord but still not getting any sound playing my xbox series x...: Tried changing the HDMI cord but still not getting any sound playing my xbox series x system. the sound for tv is fine but nothing from the system. Had nephew try to find problem....
  9. How do I request a replacement power cord and hdmi cord for my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I request a replacement power cord and hdmi cord for my Xbox Series X?: I am deaf so I can't use the phone. I was wondering how in the world I can request a new power cord and hdmi cord for my Xbox Series X? I have tried to Contact Support and using the Virtual Agent...
  10. So im trying to connect DISPLAYPORT to HDMI i have a cord and theres no display.. any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So im trying to connect DISPLAYPORT to HDMI i have a cord and theres no display.. any...: i have turned off my display AND xbox one s and no solution anyone know? 941ed62a-ac35-408b-b8d8-fc6afccf2e1f