: HDMI converter

Discus and support : HDMI converter in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : HDMI converter They are readily agailable at places like Best Buy and Amazon. Please note that not all games will be readily playable as they assume... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Mckinn81, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Mckinn81
    Mckinn81 Guest

They are readily agailable at places like Best Buy and Amazon. Please note that not all games will be readily playable as they assume minimum resolutions an analog television cant deliver

:)

Mckinn81, Mar 10, 2020
  2. Malacath Win User

No HDMI, Only Composite Connection

There are HDMI to SCART converters.

so there are probably HDMI to composite converters out there as well. Just search online
  3. ClumpyFire Win User

Best Buy has one in there home theater section doesnt cost much
  4. annix Win User

HDMI converter

What kind of inputs does ypur TV have? Depending on where you live, it may have a SCART plug, which is most definitely your best option for a high quality input. There are tonnes of great quality HDMI to SCART adapters to be had on Amazon. You may want
    to find out what resolution your screen supports as well, most CRTs only do 480i/480p, but some later models go up to 720p/1080i.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

HDMI converter

Why not use your optical out
    Because optical out only carries digital sound. OP needs sound AND video on an old (probably analogue) TV with RCA plugs.
  6. King Abiji Win User

HDMI converter

I think you're looking for something like this RCI
    to HDMI

Not endorsing this product just identifying the adapter type.
Thema:

1. : HDMI converter - Similar Threads - HDMI converter

2. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  3. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  4. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  5. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  6. Can i achieve 165hz with hdmi to dp converter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i achieve 165hz with hdmi to dp converter: I have a laptop with Hdmi 1.4 if I use Hdmi to dp converter will i be able to achieve 165hz a7168f9f-2de5-4f36-9cb8-403c753a2a1d
  7. Are HDMI converters for the original Xbox legal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are HDMI converters for the original Xbox legal?: Hello, I was looking into purchasing an HDMI converter for an original Xbox so I could connect an original Xbox to a modern TV. I was doing this because modern TVs do not always have the old...
  8. Sony: How to convert Hdmi to Standard

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony: How to convert Hdmi to Standard: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers): How to convert Hdmi to Standard Hey guys I have recently received a Xbox One S for Christmas, but I my TV doesn't support HDMI cables. How do I convert from the HDMI...
  9. can you convert the hdmi signal from an xbox 360 to avi to connect to a projector with out HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you convert the hdmi signal from an xbox 360 to avi to connect to a projector with out HDMI: can you convert the hdmi signal from an xbox 360 to A/V so I can connect to a projector with out HDMI functions. I have a projector with out the HDMI functions, I had purchased a HDMI converter...
  10. Xbox 360 - convert HDMI input to VGA or RCA output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - convert HDMI input to VGA or RCA output: I have an Xbox 360 and it is connected to an old TV. I have a bunch of games/videos on my laptop that i would like to show on the TV. I would like to use the Xbox to convert the incoming HDMI from...