HDMI Audio kann nicht abgestellt werden. [HDMI audio cannot be turned off.]

Discus and support HDMI Audio kann nicht abgestellt werden. [HDMI audio cannot be turned off.] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo, ich habe seit heute das Problem das ich unter "Lautsprecher Audio" HDMI Audio nicht auf "Aus" stellen kann. Es kommt dann immer der Fehler... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexanderBiging, Nov 8, 2021.

1. HDMI Audio kann nicht abgestellt werden. [HDMI audio cannot be turned off.]

Hallo, ich habe seit heute das Problem das ich unter "Lautsprecher Audio" HDMI Audio nicht auf "Aus" stellen kann. Es kommt dann immer der Fehler 0x80bd0009. Ich habe aber keine Soundbar oder sonstige Audiogeräte an meiner Xbox Series X oder Samsung TV angeschlossen. Gestern funktionierte es alles noch ganz normal.

[THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST]

Hello, I have since today the problem that I can not set under "Speaker Audio" HDMI Audio to "Off". Then the error always comes 0x80bd0009. I don't have a soundbar or other audio device connected to my Xbox Series X or Samsung TV. Yesterday everything was still working normally.

:)

AlexanderBiging, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Ryan_463 Win User

Hi Dom,

This topic below suggests otherwise ? are we really expected to have to mute speakers/tv each time we want to use our xbox with a headset?

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing - Microsoft Community

the firmware notes on audio:

Some users may notice no audio on Xbox One consoles that are using optical audio devices, due to their settings incorrectly being changed to “Off.” To resolve this, go to Profile & system > Settings > General > Volume & audio and set the Optical audio option to either Stereo uncompressed or Bitstream out.

the most recent update may have fixed the above optical issue but the fix has created a new issue in that users who used to turn off the hdmi audio so that audio only played through headset can no longer do so.

It is disingenuous to say users would mute tv or turn it down when other customers are reporting the same issue on this board and indeed within the reddit link you have supplied.

There are tutorials online going back to 2016 on how to use the audio settings in this way, are we to believe this has been an oversight for the past 5 years?
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

[Associate verwendet eine Übersetzeranwendung, bitte beachten Sie, dass Grammatikfehler oder inkonsistente Syntax auftreten können]

Hallo AlexanderBiging,

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich mit uns über Ihr Problem in Kontakt gebeten haben!

Es tut mir leid, Ihnen mitteilen zu müssen, dass die Möglichkeit, HDMI-Audio auszuschalten, ein Fehler war, der im letzten Update behoben wurde.

Unten finden Sie einen Link zum Thread "Weekly Feature Request" im Xbox Insiders Subreddit. Ich empfehle, diese Funktion dort zu veröffentlichen, da unsere Entwickler die Website besuchen. Wir können jedoch nicht garantieren, dass dies in Zukunft als tatsächliches Feature zurückkehrt.

xboxrequests - xboxinsiders (reddit.com)

[Lassen Sie uns wissen, ob dies Ihre Frage beantwortet hat, indem Sie unten auf "Ja" tippen]
  4. Ryan_463 Win User

This cannot be correct? how can it be a bug to only want to play audio through a headset and not through both headset and soundbar/speakers? you have always been able to choose the option to only play through a headset and turn off the output via speaker, since the September update you no longer can.

what possible use case would there be to play audio through both speaker and headset?
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello Ryan,

Turning down the volume or muting the television is the only way to resolve the issue. If you'd like to see the ability to turn off HDMI audio as a feature in the future, please submit this to the weekly feature request thread as our developers frequent the site. This will be your best option.

Thank you for your concern and honest feedback!
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello Ryan_463,

After researching, I found out that this historically has not been a feature. Users would instead mute or turn the volume of the television down.

I recommend that you post on the weekly feature thread as well!

xboxrequests - xboxinsiders (reddit.com)

Thank you!
Thema:

1. HDMI Audio kann nicht abgestellt werden. [HDMI audio cannot be turned off.] - Similar Threads - HDMI Audio kann

2. I’ve tried 3 different tvs and 3 different HDMI cables to try and fix my Xbox audio from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve tried 3 different tvs and 3 different HDMI cables to try and fix my Xbox audio from...: Is my sound chip faulty, and if so, does Microsoft still do repairs on the Xbox one? 96510a5e-07a6-4d81-ac7b-84e5b36b33d0
  3. Why doesn’t my series s let me extract audio from HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my series s let me extract audio from HDMI: My One X crapped out on me, it had the optical port that I used to hook up to my Bose speaker. I just got the Series s and notice it doesn’t have an optical port. So i ordered an HDMI/optical...
  4. Why isn't my hdmi audio working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my hdmi audio working?: [img] My audio used to always work through hdmi to my monitor and now this is showing up, I've tried switching cable and playing around with the settings but nothing is working. any ideas on how...
  5. Xbox Series X HDMI Audio - Dolby Digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X HDMI Audio - Dolby Digital: I am running a 5.1 Sonos sound system through ARC HDMI into my TV. I have an Xbox One and Series X in other HDMI ports of my TV. Xbox One is correctly showing 5.1 and Dolby Digital as options for...
  6. Xbox one not allowed to select hdmi audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one not allowed to select hdmi audio: My xbox one console I noticed had no sound. I check in the audio settings and it was set to optical audio out. It will not let me select hdmi audio, that opton is greyed out. On the general volume...
  7. Weird issue. When "HDMI Audio" is set to "Headset Format", FIFA 22 commentaries are muted...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird issue. When "HDMI Audio" is set to "Headset Format", FIFA 22 commentaries are muted...: Never experienced this issue and I play FIFA every year. When HDMI Audio is set to stereo, there's no problem at all. Only when headset is chosen. Maybe a Dolby Atmos issue when recording saving...
  8. Hdmi e-arc audio Studio quality audio on Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Hdmi e-arc audio Studio quality audio on Xbox series X: On windows 10 or 11 there is an audio option to change hdmi audio from DVD quality audio to studio Quality audio why is there no option like that on the Xbox series X asking because Dolby audio on...
  9. Dolby Atmos using HDMI audio and a 3.5mm chat headset switch to stereo

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos using HDMI audio and a 3.5mm chat headset switch to stereo: TLDR: Earbuds in the Xbox controller 3.5mm jack (for chat audio only) = no home theater 5.1.2 audio via HDMI. I've reported this issue through the console, but wanted to make a post here to see...
  10. Xbox doesn't turn off HDMI audio when a Headset is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesn't turn off HDMI audio when a Headset is connected: When will the Xbox manage to switch between audio outputs instead of using all of them at the same time ? People who need that for recording should have the option to activate it manually....