Hdmi audio dots problems

Discus and support Hdmi audio dots problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my audio soft Hdmi set to dts and often when the console comes on the audio incurs in and out. To fix it I have to go back and change it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bova80, Jan 3, 2014.

1. bova80
    bova80 Guest

Hdmi audio dots problems

I have my audio soft Hdmi set to dts and often when the console comes on the audio incurs in and out. To fix it I have to go back and change it to stereo uncompressed and then back to dts and it works fine. It doesn't happen all the time but does happen
    frequently when first turning the one on. Anyone else with these issues?

:)

bova80, Jan 3, 2014
  2. AUDIO PROBLEMS - HDMI

After unplugging the cable and re-plugging it you must make sure that the settings in your xbox console haven't changed, if so reset the settings to default.

In case doesn't work try and buy a gold plated HDMI if you weren't already using one.

After trying the above in case nothing changes it is most likely something wrong with your TV set so you must contact their customer support

DangerousBard, Jan 3, 2014
  3. AUDIO PROBLEMS - HDMI

when I switch on my xbox 360 I have audio and video, they are out of sync but the audio is continuously bleeping, I've disconnected the HDMI cable and switched off my tv and console etc but the problem continues.

CutthroatBean, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Hdmi audio dots problems

my xbox is set to 5.1 uncompressed and randomly I will turn it on to find it on stereo

XxX KERNAL XxX, Jan 3, 2014
  5. XxX KERNAL XxX Win User

Hdmi audio dots problems

my xbox is set to 5.1 uncompressed and randomly I will turn it on to find it on stereo
  6. AlexanderBiging Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have the same problem with my hdmi-audio option. I can not turn off my hdmi-audio option. Please fix that
  7. AlexanderBiging Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have the same problem with my hdmi-audio option. I can not turn off my hdmi-audio option. Please fix that
  8. DangerousBard Win User

AUDIO PROBLEMS - HDMI

After unplugging the cable and re-plugging it you must make sure that the settings in your xbox console haven't changed, if so reset the settings to default.

In case doesn't work try and buy a gold plated HDMI if you weren't already using one.

After trying the above in case nothing changes it is most likely something wrong with your TV set so you must contact their customer support
  9. dharma bum-D63364ED- Win User

Media Remote

I have a solution for the audio control problem. In the audio setting menu you must set the audio that you aren't using to off (either optical or hdmi audio) I am using the optical out and once I set the hdmi to off the vollume control works perfectly.
Thema:

Hdmi audio dots problems

1. Hdmi audio dots problems - Similar Threads - Hdmi audio dots

2. I’ve tried 3 different tvs and 3 different HDMI cables to try and fix my Xbox audio from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve tried 3 different tvs and 3 different HDMI cables to try and fix my Xbox audio from...: Is my sound chip faulty, and if so, does Microsoft still do repairs on the Xbox one? 96510a5e-07a6-4d81-ac7b-84e5b36b33d0
  3. Why doesn’t my series s let me extract audio from HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my series s let me extract audio from HDMI: My One X crapped out on me, it had the optical port that I used to hook up to my Bose speaker. I just got the Series s and notice it doesn’t have an optical port. So i ordered an HDMI/optical...
  4. Why isn't my hdmi audio working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my hdmi audio working?: [img] My audio used to always work through hdmi to my monitor and now this is showing up, I've tried switching cable and playing around with the settings but nothing is working. any ideas on how...
  5. Xbox Series X HDMI Audio - Dolby Digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X HDMI Audio - Dolby Digital: I am running a 5.1 Sonos sound system through ARC HDMI into my TV. I have an Xbox One and Series X in other HDMI ports of my TV. Xbox One is correctly showing 5.1 and Dolby Digital as options for...
  6. Xbox one not allowed to select hdmi audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one not allowed to select hdmi audio: My xbox one console I noticed had no sound. I check in the audio settings and it was set to optical audio out. It will not let me select hdmi audio, that opton is greyed out. On the general volume...
  7. Weird issue. When "HDMI Audio" is set to "Headset Format", FIFA 22 commentaries are muted...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird issue. When "HDMI Audio" is set to "Headset Format", FIFA 22 commentaries are muted...: Never experienced this issue and I play FIFA every year. When HDMI Audio is set to stereo, there's no problem at all. Only when headset is chosen. Maybe a Dolby Atmos issue when recording saving...
  8. Hdmi e-arc audio Studio quality audio on Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Hdmi e-arc audio Studio quality audio on Xbox series X: On windows 10 or 11 there is an audio option to change hdmi audio from DVD quality audio to studio Quality audio why is there no option like that on the Xbox series X asking because Dolby audio on...
  9. Dolby Atmos using HDMI audio and a 3.5mm chat headset switch to stereo

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos using HDMI audio and a 3.5mm chat headset switch to stereo: TLDR: Earbuds in the Xbox controller 3.5mm jack (for chat audio only) = no home theater 5.1.2 audio via HDMI. I've reported this issue through the console, but wanted to make a post here to see...
  10. Xbox doesn't turn off HDMI audio when a Headset is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesn't turn off HDMI audio when a Headset is connected: When will the Xbox manage to switch between audio outputs instead of using all of them at the same time ? People who need that for recording should have the option to activate it manually....