hdd died xbox was signed for omega channel

Discus and support hdd died xbox was signed for omega channel in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i have an xbox ons s all digital, i bought it from a friend that had it signed up for insider program, and the hdd suddenly just died out of nowhere it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mediocre_Exchange338, Mar 13, 2023.

1. hdd died xbox was signed for omega channel

i have an xbox ons s all digital, i bought it from a friend that had it signed up for insider program, and the hdd suddenly just died out of nowhere
    it still boots to safe mode, i tried using the osu1 on it with a new hdd but it fails at 1 percent
    i checked the version of the os and it says 22621.3655 and the public update is 22621.3446, so there's no osu1 for that

i was hoping that someone could provide me with an update folder from their xbox
    or is there a place where i could find osu files for insider builds, i heard they don't release osu for insider xbox
    thanks for taking the time to help !

submitted by /u/Mediocre_Exchange338
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mediocre_Exchange338, Mar 13, 2023
  2. coco meat train Win User

HDD died

If you’re asking how to replace the internal HDD on the system I’m afraid you won’t get a response as it’s not an officially supported process without sending your system in for a repair which you can do so here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

HDD died

You cant fix it. It needs to be carried out by an approved Microsoft technician at the xbox service center
  4. MangledRex Win User

Why did you decide to buy an Xbox 360?

The hdd in my original xbox died
  5. Totally Dubbed Win User

My Internal hard drive is GONE!

yeah....are Xbox purposefully killing HDDs at the moment?

Mine died too.
  6. FilthiestEar3 Win User

360 Starts Initial Setup Wizard When Trying to Sign Into Xbox Live

When I boot it without the HDD it works fine. However if there is any profile on any device it will boot into the Welcome channel. Now when I try to sign into Live with the recovered gamertag it gets stuck at "signing in" until I push "B". Then it will sign
    to the 360 but not live. I have recovered the tag to an MU, USB and different HDD all with the same result.
Thema:

hdd died xbox was signed for omega channel

1. hdd died xbox was signed for omega channel - Similar Threads - hdd died was

2. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  3. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  4. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  5. External HDD issue with Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD issue with Xbox series S: My Xbox series S will no longer transfer games to my external HDD. I’ve noted that once the external HDD gets to about 3GB of data the transfer from internal storage will start to slow down the...
  6. Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games on my hdd stuttering constantly?: I understand this isn't necessarily microsofts products but I thought this would be a good place to go. Games on my Hdd are extremely slow and keep stuttering. It's a brand new hdd. Seagate...
  7. Xbox 360 S not detecting HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S not detecting HDD: Hi. I am trying to replace my Xbox 360 S HDD with another drive. The drive works I've tested it in a PC but it doesn't show up on my Xbox. Can you please help b5502ffd-2726-4e21-8bba-5094212d57be
  8. Mp3 player not recognised by Xbox but WD HDD is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mp3 player not recognised by Xbox but WD HDD is: Xbox series s not recognised mp3 but recognised WD HDD RECON IT NEEDS UPDATING or does not recognised Sony mp3player 6d8253a6-d4f1-4fb0-99b1-f80e1949d6de
  9. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  10. Hdd Died stuck on insider program OS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hdd Died stuck on insider program OS: My Xbox One S's HDD died on me and i was going to replace it with a ssd i already have it formatted and all of the drive partitions done correctly, Only issue is, is that i was apart of the...