HD Virgin: 1 tv 2 xboxes

Discus and support HD Virgin: 1 tv 2 xboxes in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; HD Virgin: 1 tv 2 xboxes The only way this would work is if your tv had a picture in picture mode but one of the "screens" would be quite small... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by GrahamMay1, Nov 4, 2019.

1. GrahamMay1
    GrahamMay1 Guest

The only way this would work is if your tv had a picture in picture mode but one of the "screens" would be quite small depending on what kind of PiP settings your tv has. Otherwise you'd really need a secondary device for viewing the second Xbox.

:)

GrahamMay1, Nov 4, 2019
  2. thegreedyyoshi Win User

Hello,

i have a xbox one and am likely to also get an S as well. Is it possible to connect them to the same tv so they can be played at the same time?
    No im sry you will need a moniter or another tv to do that.
  3. pilton warrior Win User

need help setting up surround sound !!

yep tv has 2 scart connectors correct,there is an hdmi cable from virgin box connected to tv,1 scart from virgin connected to surround sound system,the other scart from virgin box also connected to the tv.there is only 1 hdmi lead that connects the xbox
    to the tv...hope this helps you zac...thanks.
  4. Road Runner5183 Win User

HDMI pass through

why does hdmi pass through work in my bedroom with a samsung smart tv and standard virgin media box but not in living room with samsung plasma hd ready tv and virgin v+ box
  5. Quickscoping Win User

HDMI cable not displaying full HD

Yeah both PS3 and Virgin HD Box are set to 1080.

My TV is Hitachi 42 inch LCD TV.
  6. ashtbei Win User

Sony bravia unsupported signal issue

Well the bravia has 3 ports the samsung 1 ive tried all 3 on sony and tried my sisters virgin media box as tht connects via hd and it works on the sony tv just wen i plug x box in it wnt come up its as if xbox isnt tlking to the tv if that makes sense
Thema:

1. HD Virgin: 1 tv 2 xboxes - Similar Threads - Virgin xboxes

2. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this: My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue. 7339beda-3336-43b2-9fc1-d30f4714b04b
  3. My Xbox is stopping all network connections on both of my internets (Virgin Media and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is stopping all network connections on both of my internets (Virgin Media and...: When ever I start downloading a game or if its connected to a power outlet I want to watch tv while waiting but what happens is the internet stops working for the tv and if I connect it to a...
  4. Xbox series s not connecting to new Virgin hub 3. Was working fine with hub 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s not connecting to new Virgin hub 3. Was working fine with hub 2.: Xbox series S was working with Virgin Super hub 2 but now will not connect with Virgin hub 3. Message is: Can't connect to your wireless network Unplug the power from your router or modem for 30...
  5. Xbox download speed UK Virgin Media 1gb service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox download speed UK Virgin Media 1gb service: Hi I have a 1GB service with Virgin Media in the UK but am only getting a max of 550mb download speeds for games. I have checked in the network settings and this comes in at 980mb download speed...
  6. Xbox Series S & Virgin media

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S & Virgin media: Hi, I have just moved from an Xbox One to an Xbox Series S. I used to have my Virgin Media set top TV box connected to the One via One Guide. It was exceptionally handy for wife and kids to swap...
  7. Getting less than 1mbps wireless. Xbox also will not connect to 5ghz on virgin media

in XboX Insiders
    Getting less than 1mbps wireless. Xbox also will not connect to 5ghz on virgin media: Unfortunately I can no longer use a wired connection so wifi is my only option but I was getting 300mbps I'm with virgin media, using xbox one s and whilst my router settings display the speed as...
  8. : Teredo issues Xbox one Virgin media

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Teredo issues Xbox one Virgin media: : Teredo issues Xbox one Virgin media Hey all. I have an issue on Xbox where my Xbox will occasionally disconnect. Sometimes its every 20 minutes sometimes it every few days. When i check it says...
  9. Xbox One, virgin Media TiVo, Samsung soundbar and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One, virgin Media TiVo, Samsung soundbar and TV: Hi all, Just bought an Xbox and downloading a massive update. Strugglinf to figure out the best to way to connect all the above devices. I have a series 4 samsung TV with two HDMI ports, a...
  10. Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0: Superhub 2: Xbox one not connecting to virgin media hub 3.0 Was this console able to connect before but can't now or is it a new console? If the console is new and other devices connect to the...