HD PVR with Xbox One?

Discus and support HD PVR with Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just wondering if anybody has found a way to use their HD PVR (model 1212) with their Xbox One. My thought is that one may simply buy a component... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ASK NATE, Jan 6, 2014.

1. ASK NATE
    ASK NATE Guest

HD PVR with Xbox One?

I was just wondering if anybody has found a way to use their HD PVR (model 1212) with their Xbox One. My thought is that one may simply buy a component to HDMI cable that way gameplay can be routed through the PVR but I wanted to make sure this was possible
    before I spent money on the cables. I know I could just buy a PVR 2 but I already have the 1212 model and I would rather just upgrade cables then drop money on new hardware. Thanks!

:)

ASK NATE, Jan 6, 2014
  2. STUPID LION
    STUPID LION Guest
    Using a PC to record XBOX 360 Gameplay?

Hey AeroStrife you will need to buy a HD PVR and you will need to have the Xbox 360(720p) componet cables.The HD PVR will not work with a HDMI cable.You could also get a Dazzle DVC 100 or Roxio Game Capture card.The PVR has the best quality IMO(I have owned
    a dazzle and PVR) Hope this helps! Happy gaming!

STUPID LION, Jan 6, 2014
  3. ThreshHook
    ThreshHook Guest
    On the subject of switching the xbox 360 video output

Okay, so here's the situation;

I got an HD PVR (Avermedia Game Capture HD) and almost everything works out so far. My problem is that the PVR can only record on the "component" output, but my xbox only plays on the "HDMI" output.
    How do I make the video output switch from HDMI to component so that I can record with my PVR? Thanks in advance.

ThreshHook, Jan 6, 2014
  4. HD PVR with Xbox One?

It should work fine but HDMI to component converters are often really expensive. The ones I've seen have all been around $200 or more. What I've been doing is just uploading smaller clips to sky drive from the X1 and then downloading them from there for
    editing. So if you don't mind doing your stuff in 5 minute clips it might be better for you to just do that.

Also an HDMI to component cable will not work most of the time if at all as far as I know. You would need to buy a converter for it to for sure work properly.

NathanielLarson, Jan 6, 2014
  5. [quote user="B4RevenantGamer"]

It should work fine but HDMI to component converters are often really expensive. The ones I've seen have all been around $200 or more. What I've been doing is just uploading smaller clips to sky drive from the X1 and then downloading them from there for
    editing. So if you don't mind doing your stuff in 5 minute clips it might be better for you to just do that.

Also an HDMI to component cable will not work most of the time if at all as far as I know. You would need to buy a converter for it to for sure work properly.

[/quote]

Just to be clear I was talking about an HDMI to Component converter at the beginning not just a cable. It looks like I was contradicting myself by the end of the post.

NathanielLarson, Jan 6, 2014
  6. ASK NATE
    ASK NATE Guest
    Awesome thanks for the help! Guess I'll just sell my pvr and upgrade to the newest model because I make commentaries.

ASK NATE, Oct 31, 2018
  7. NeonPhyzics VII Win User

Game Capture HD (Streaming) Question

i would recommended the hd pvr 2 for this one
  8. STUPID LION Win User

Using a PC to record XBOX 360 Gameplay?

Hey AeroStrife you will need to buy a HD PVR and you will need to have the Xbox 360(720p) componet cables.The HD PVR will not work with a HDMI cable.You could also get a Dazzle DVC 100 or Roxio Game Capture card.The PVR has the best quality IMO(I have owned
    a dazzle and PVR) Hope this helps! Happy gaming!
  9. WildAttorney Win User

How best to record video from Xbox 360 to mac

Well, there is a new HD PVR, the HD PVR 2 coming out. It uses HDMI, which is preferable. Plus it does 1080P! Looks amazing, and its significantly cheaper than the current HD PVR. See

www.hauppauge.com/.../data_hdpvr2-gaming.html
  10. f I x I three Win User

Example of a Gamer Raging!

Is that the HD PVR? hahahaha
  11. ASK NATE Win User

HD PVR with Xbox One?

Awesome thanks for the help! Guess I'll just sell my pvr and upgrade to the newest model because I make commentaries.
Thema:

HD PVR with Xbox One?

1. HD PVR with Xbox One? - Similar Threads - PVR

2. Xbox One X - PVR (UK Freeview)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - PVR (UK Freeview)?: Hi all, My kids have been hinting that they'd love a new console for Christmas with PS4 Pro being their first choice. It's hard to justify a spend of that size to be honest but if the console had...
  3. Losing sound when skipping PVR content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing sound when skipping PVR content: I have a Bell Fibe VIP2262 PVR set-top-box connected to my Xbox One to use with OneGuide but have an intermittent problem with the sound. When I'm skipping PVR content or buffered content (e.g....
  4. OTA pvr functionality?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OTA pvr functionality?: Hi there, I'm thinking of picking up an Xbox One soon but need to know if I can record tv shows OTA? I know from you other support page that purchasing the correct USB tuner and antenna will get...
  5. TV pvr voice commands no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV pvr voice commands no longer working: For some reason my voice commands for tv pvr functionality have stopped work, When I say "Xbox pause", I get a message at the top of the screen saying "Unable to pause from current location" but...
  6. Trying to use TV App while Xbox One is connected to HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to use TV App while Xbox One is connected to HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition: Hello, I have an issue with attepting to watch live TV on my Xbox One while it's connected to my HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition. I've attempted to contact Hauppage Support, but that did not solve...
  7. TV and PVR have stopped responding to Kinect commands recently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV and PVR have stopped responding to Kinect commands recently: Hi All, My TV Set up is as follows TV: Philips 32PFL5405H (32'' TV) PVR: Samsung BD-E8900M - a Blu-ray Player with PVR / STB functionality. Kinect is directly above the TV and the PVR is in...
  8. OneGuide for Rogers PVR (Canada)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide for Rogers PVR (Canada): When using a voice command to go to a specific channel (xbox, watch comedy network), it changes to the correct channel but it brings up the Rogers PVR search window which blocks the screen. Then...
  9. xbox one built in pvr

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one built in pvr: xbox should add an option to continue the recording. meaning when i start the recording after 5 minutes the clip ends and it should automatically start recording another 5 minutes again. as i...
  10. Any cord cutters use a PVR?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any cord cutters use a PVR?: Re-cutting my cord soon, Time-Warner is just not worth it, and since the One doesn't seem to have any plans to support media center, does anyone recommend an HD antenna PVR combo that works with...