Hbomax app won't display HDR and we need to work together to get this fixed
Discus and support Hbomax app won't display HDR and we need to work together to get this fixed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a LG C1 and a series x console in alpha skip ahead. About 6 months ago HDR worked on hbomax same as Netflix, Disney+. Last movie that worked in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GINJABRAD, Jul 29, 2021.
Thema:
Hbomax app won't display HDR and we need to work together to get this fixed
Loading...
-
Hbomax app won't display HDR and we need to work together to get this fixed - Similar Threads - Hbomax app won't
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]
in XboX InsidersSeptember 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,... -
XBOX PC app won't close games properly
in XboX InsidersXBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,... -
Alpha skip ahead Disney plus and hbomax her not working
in XboX InsidersAlpha skip ahead Disney plus and hbomax her not working: I have a LG C1 and a XSX, when I launch Disney plus and hbomax I can't get hdr to toggle on even with all the settings turned on properly. With hbomax we are gonna have dune and matrix this year... -
Is the HBOMax app broken? (Alpha Skip)
in XboX InsidersIs the HBOMax app broken? (Alpha Skip): I’m on the Alpha Skip preview and for the last few weeks the HBOMax app has been broken for me. Never opens, is constantly “ready in a few moments” no matter how many times I delete and...