HBO GO "We're having trouble playing this video right now"

Discus and support HBO GO "We're having trouble playing this video right now" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay. For the past year I've been having this problem off and on...mostly on. Almost every time I attempt to watch a movie/show on HBO Go on my X-Box... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by enderlehatesyou, Dec 28, 2015.

1. HBO GO "We're having trouble playing this video right now"

Okay. For the past year I've been having this problem off and on...mostly on. Almost every time I attempt to watch a movie/show on HBO Go on my X-Box One I get this error message "We're having trouble playing this video right now." I've done the research...Microsoft
    seems to blame these errors on my Cable Company. HBO blames it on Microsoft. My Cable Company blames it on both.

I'd like to know how the hell to fix this, please. I own my X-Box primarily to enjoy streaming video. Netflix, Hulu, and HBO are my primary sources of said streaming video. Netflix and Hulu appear to have their crap together. HBO does not, and Microsoft does
    not appear to be interested in addressing the issue. I've been on the fence for a year or two about not buying anymore Microsoft products due to nonsense like this, and this is probably going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I've done the dances
    (hard resets, clearing of caches, uninstall/reinstall, doing a speedtest, etc.) and nothing has worked. I honestly don't even know why I'm bothering to post this in a Microsoft forum, actually...

:)

enderlehatesyou, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Im so Stylo
    Im so Stylo Guest
    "Can't Play Video" - HBO GO/Xbox One

Whenever I try to play a show or movie on the HBO GO app for Xbox one I get an error message that says:

Can't Play Video

We're having trouble playing this video. Please try again later.

Service code: h-e530b287-d349-4b66-ec26-70a5d6fcc050

Here's some background. This has been going on for MONTHS. I've tried contacting HBO GO support, but they haven't gotten back to me with a resolution. Forgive me but I am beyond aggravated by the support
    HBO has offered. I'm paying good money so I can watch their content, but every time (LITERALLY EVERY TIME) I try to watch something on this god forsaken app, it throws the same error message. Just recently I got a reply from HBO stating they were escalating
    this issue to their engineers, that was 20 days ago and I haven't heard a word. Oh and I tried calling them today, but no one is there because it's the "Holidays". Can anyone offer advice on what I can do here? I'm considering dropping my HBO GO subscription
    and getting HBO Now in hopes that HBO Now will actually work.

Any advice is appreciated!

Oh and please don't recommend I get in touch with my cable company, I guarantee they refer me back to HBO support.

Im so Stylo, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Droth1187
    Droth1187 Guest
    HBO Now available on Xbox One

Droth1187, Dec 28, 2015
  4. DressyHades2130 Win User

HBO Now Service Code error

It is the only streaming service we're having trouble with, and it's only on the Xbox One. We can successfully watch the HBO Now app on our phones and computer. I have a case open with HBO Now but their responses are becoming fewer and farther between, with
    no help so far. Only that they don't even know what the Service Code error is.
  5. xX Osis Xx Win User

HBO GO not working on Xbox 360

Hi, I haven't been able to use HBO GO for about a year now. I've tried deleting and re-downloading it but it still didn't work. Although, the error message is different on mine than others that have posted on here. It says "Video Player Error: Sorry, the
    HBO GO server isn't available right now. Please try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status." I've checked the status, and everything is fine. Every other video app works fine, as well as HBO GO on my phone works as well.
  6. RDubs12 Win User

Having Netflix issues and I think I know why, but I just can't seem to fix it.

I have this same exact issue with Netflix on my Xbox One. Plays a show for a few seconds then stops with an error message "We're having trouble playing this title right now." I have done trouble shooting with both Netflix and Microsoft and they both say
    it's an issue with the other company. I have restored my Xbox back to factory settings, made changes in my router and I used a friends account to see if there was an issue with my account. I get this error no matter what I do. No one at Netflix or Microsoft
    seems to know how to fix this issue. Amazon Prime and HBO GO work great on my Xbox One and Netflix plays on every other device in my house. Has anyone found a fix for this issue?
  7. D3ATH PRONE Win User

HBO Go issues.

Standard trouble shooting steps that I have tried.

• Deactivate and Reactivate account on HBO GO app.
    • Uninstall and reinstall of HBO GO
    • Console hard reset.
    • Have tried app on Xbox 360 with no issues.
  8. jujutt Win User

HBO NOW/GO

my HBO Now app on Xbox 360 got stuck on Authenticating...what can I do?
Thema:

HBO GO "We're having trouble playing this video right now"

1. HBO GO "We're having trouble playing this video right now" - Similar Threads - HBO We're having

2. Why isn’t Atmos working on AppleTV, HBO, and other streaming apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t Atmos working on AppleTV, HBO, and other streaming apps?: Hi, so I decided to start using my Series X for streaming. I have it connected to my Atmos sound bar and in Xbox settings it’s running Dolby Atmos for home theater. Atmos signal works on...
  3. HBO Max has parental restrictions on certain movies/shows but my Xbox account doesn't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    HBO Max has parental restrictions on certain movies/shows but my Xbox account doesn't have...: Really don't understand what's going on and I couldn't come across any helpful info on this. I was just using HBO Max the other day and now today I can't watch the same show I was watching a...
  4. Microsoft Rewards HBO Max 30 day free trial stuck on 2/3 days.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards HBO Max 30 day free trial stuck on 2/3 days.: Does anyone have a way to fix this problem? The free trial for HBO Max seems to be stuck on 2 out of three days and it's been that way for about a week now I think. I've tried looking up a...
  5. Spectrum, HBO, Disney all won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Spectrum, HBO, Disney all won't work: They just hang when you try to play a video. The smart tv the Xbox is connected to will play all of the services. Network connection is fine. I've tried hard reboot....
  6. HBO Max app

in XBoX on Windows
    HBO Max app: Does HBO max works on Xbox one in Romania? I could not find the app in the Xbox store? Should I do something special? 82891937-c213-4969-8ef1-931e2739567b
  7. HBO Max Video Quality Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    HBO Max Video Quality Issues: The past few days, the video stream on HBO Max on my Xbox One has been garbage. One minute it’s fine, the next it’s constantly buffering. I have fiber gig internet speeds and spoke with my...
  8. Xbox HBO Max and Netflix App Glitch

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox HBO Max and Netflix App Glitch: Hi was wondering if anybody was having issues where the screen looks rainbow with HBO max shows on their Xbox and if there was any way to fix it. It is also happening to some shows on Netflix but...
  9. HBO Max won't open up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HBO Max won't open up: I don't know why this is happening. HBO Max won't open up when I click on it. The message that pops up is "Getting your app ready." but it pops up for like half a second and then disappears and...
  10. Hbo max alpha skip ahead Dolby vision broken and it's mortal Kombat launch day.

in XboX Insiders
    Hbo max alpha skip ahead Dolby vision broken and it's mortal Kombat launch day.: Dolby vision no longer working in latest alpha update. Please fix thank you submitted by /u/GINJABRAD [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox hbo now were having trouble playing this video

2. were having trouble playing video hbo go

3. Hbo we are having trouble playing this video

4. hbo go having trouble playing this video,
  5. hbo were having trouble playing this video,
  6. were having troubel playing this video hbo,
  7. we are having trouble playing this video hbo now?,
  8. hbo having trouble playing this video,
  9. hbo now we are having trouble to play,
  10. hbo now were having trouble playing this,
  11. hbo having trouble playing this right now