having xbox series s audio issues!

Discus and support having xbox series s audio issues! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i’ve been having this issue now for the past couple months and haven’t been able to figure out a solution. for whatever reason whenever i watch live... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Narrow_Pollution6880, May 19, 2023.

1. having xbox series s audio issues!

i’ve been having this issue now for the past couple months and haven’t been able to figure out a solution. for whatever reason whenever i watch live stream videos or just uploads on youtube my audio over time doesn’t line up with the picture. i have to constantly pause the video for the audio to catch up. it’s extremely annoying as i watch youtube quite often. i’ve only recently started having this issue and have had my xbox for almost a year now. also shouldnt be my tv as i’ve had the same tv for over 2 years now. it only happens on youtube, my audio lines up fine when playing games and apps, just seems to be youtube. i’ve tried deleting and redownloading the app, hard reset on my xbox, factory reset and kept games apps. pretty much anything i can think of.

submitted by /u/Narrow_Pollution6880
    [link] [comments]

/u/Narrow_Pollution6880, May 19, 2023
  2. dl BUCK lb Win User

Disney plus issue.

I’m currently experiencing the same issue. I recently bought a new Xbox Series S and unable to play any Disney Plus content. The content plays briefly before the video stops followed shortly by the audio.

I have other streaming apps that have no issues and I have another Xbox Series S that plays Disney Plus with no issues.
  3. NightShift56 Win User

What version of XBOX 360 is the best...safest?

There is one other item to consider. The S series 360's have a digital optical audio port but the new E series does not.
  4. bennes2004 Win User

Discord Voice on Xbox - Microphone Issues

Xbox Series S , I am on the Xbox Insider Preview Beta OS, I havent tried to relink, that isnt the issue. I have already done all the steps, its an issue with the discord integration and blocking audio/microphone pickup
  5. David Wirsching Win User

My monitor has built in speakers and they are in 100% volume up but i cant hear any audio while playing game. I am connected with HDMI. Is there any solution? XBOX SERIES S

Hello Huseyn_171, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

You can check the console's audio settings. Make sure the audio output on your Xbox Series S is set correctly. To do so, follow these steps:

Turn on your Xbox Series S and go to the start menu.
    Navigate to the Settings icon (represented by a gear) in the top right corner and select it.
    From the Settings menu, select "Sound & Display."
    Make sure the "Audio Output" option is set to "HDMI audio" so that the audio is sent through the HDMI cable.

You can also check the volume settings in this section and make sure they are not muted or set too low.

Check your monitor's audio settings Some monitors have specific audio settings that can affect sound output. Be sure to check your monitor's audio settings and make sure it is set to use the built-in speakers.

Try a different HDMI cable The HDMI cable you are using may have connection or audio transmission issues. Try using a different HDMI cable to connect your Xbox Series S to the monitor and see if that fixes the issue.

Best regards.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Crackling popping and snapping in headsets when using xbox

Hello Payton L, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you're experiencing crackling, popping, or snapping sounds in your headsets when using your Xbox Series S, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Ensure that the headset is properly connected to the Xbox controller. Make sure the headset cable is securely plugged into the controller and that there are no loose connections.

2. Outdated controller firmware can sometimes cause audio issues. Connect your Xbox controller to your Xbox Series S using a USB cable and check for any available controller firmware updates. You can do this by navigating to the "Settings" menu, selecting "Devices & connections," and choosing "Accessories." Then, select your controller and look for any available firmware updates.

3. Try restarting your Xbox Series S to refresh the system and potentially resolve any temporary issues. Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller to open the power menu, then select "Restart console." After the console restarts, check if the audio issues persist.

4. Navigate to the Xbox Series S settings and make sure the audio settings are properly configured. Go to the "Settings" menu, select "General," then choose "Volume & audio output." Check the audio settings, including the volume levels, chat mixer, and spatial audio settings. You can try adjusting these settings to see if it improves the audio quality.

5. If possible, try using a different Xbox controller and see if the audio issues persist. This can help determine if the problem is specific to the controller or if it's a broader issue with the Xbox Series S.

6. Wireless interference can cause audio problems. Ensure that there are no wireless devices or other sources of interference near your Xbox Series S or the controller. Move away any devices that may be causing interference, such as routers, cordless phones, or other wireless devices.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.
    Best regards.
Thema:

having xbox series s audio issues!

1. having xbox series s audio issues! - Similar Threads - having series audio

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  5. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  6. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  7. Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I Need A Xbox Series X or S To Have 4K Resolution At 120hz?: This is my TV: TCL 85-Inch Q6 QLED 4K Smart TV with Google TV, Streaming UHD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR Pro+, Game Accelerator Enhanced Gaming, Voice Remote, Compatible with Alexa (85Q650G,...
  8. My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...: My Xbox series s has suddenly started having audio issues , the setting is greyed out and I can’t change the mixer levels 2cf14985-600e-4894-be48-fe82e3316d49
  9. Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?: I’ve always had the YouTube audio lag but recently noticed the lag gets even worse at a quicker rate, I’ve looked online but I can’t see anyone with these issues still recently, didn’t know...
  10. Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anybody else having static audio problem recently on the Xbox series x?: So recently my Xbox series x out of nowhere started making a static like noise with every game and even including the dashboard noises. Is this a hardware issue or did they release a bad update?...