Having two NAT types help?????

Discus and support Having two NAT types help????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi on my xbox 1 i seem to have to NAT types for call of duty ghosts, in the network settings it says that my NAT type is open but when i load up COD... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xx 4nDy P xX, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xx 4nDy P xX
    Xx 4nDy P xX Guest

Hi on my xbox 1 i seem to have to NAT types for call of duty ghosts, in the network settings it says that my NAT type is open but when i load up COD Ghosts it says my NAT type is strict i can play the game but i cannot join my friends lobbies which i find
    annoying. i can join parties with my friends and join his games of FIFA. i have tried the usall restart the router but that does not help i only have this problem with infinity ward games i think..

:)

Xx 4nDy P xX, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Rottweiler
    Rottweiler Guest
    NAT Type

My NAT type is not working, I just got a new modem from Comcast, and now the NAT type is unavailable. Any suggestions?

Rottweiler, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Can't connect to parties, friends games, or private chats

it must be a NAT type problem your having two of my friends have this problem whenver we play cod if one of the two trys to host and the other with a diff NAT type trys to connect to the game or the friend that will be hosting trys to send an invite to the
    other they cant join so i have to be the host anyways sorry to bore you with that gibberish unless its information to you usually all you have to do to reset your NAT type is unplug your modem and your router for a good 10 seconds plug it back in and your
    NAT type should be open.

CaMpINCaRL8912, Jan 2, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings 4nDy!

Before we get started, could you answer the questions up front, so that we can get a better understanding of your situation.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Wired or wireless:

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):

Thank you!

taidara, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Xx 4nDy P xX
    Xx 4nDy P xX Guest
    Country England

Router Bt Home Hub

Wireless

UPnp is enabled

no NAT errors

No error codes

ISP it BT

Xx 4nDy P xX, Oct 31, 2018
  6. taidara Win User

Greetings 4nDy!

Before we get started, could you answer the questions up front, so that we can get a better understanding of your situation.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Wired or wireless:

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):

Thank you!
  7. Xx 4nDy P xX Win User

Country England

Router Bt Home Hub

Wireless

UPnp is enabled

no NAT errors

No error codes

ISP it BT
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Nat

Hi Wendel,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with your NAT type. IPV4 and IPV6 does not affect NAT type as these are just two different internet protocols. We recommend going over the

NAT type unavailable
    for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. CaMpINCaRL8912 Win User

Can't connect to parties, friends games, or private chats

it must be a NAT type problem your having two of my friends have this problem whenver we play cod if one of the two trys to host and the other with a diff NAT type trys to connect to the game or the friend that will be hosting trys to send an invite to the
    other they cant join so i have to be the host anyways sorry to bore you with that gibberish unless its information to you usually all you have to do to reset your NAT type is unplug your modem and your router for a good 10 seconds plug it back in and your
    NAT type should be open.
  10. XBF Diego M Win User

Still having issues, would this cause double NAT detected to pop up?

Hi Darren,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to help.

A double NAT is usually the result of having two devices giving a WIFI signal and therefore the Xbox will detect two different NAT types. What are your network hardware devices and do you by any chance have a router and a gateway? This could give off the
    double NAT type. I recommend taking a look at "Double NAT detected in your network settings" and make sure your network hardware is set up
    correctly.
Thema:

1. Having two NAT types help????? - Similar Threads - Having NAT types

2. I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Airtel broadband I have tried all the steps but still my NAT type is stict: I have a pc I play gta 5 online but because of Nat type stict I can join a server I have tried enabling DMZ I have tried activating UPnP also 4279653c-8d30-45cd-8ed1-6af4a06f1fbc
  3. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a
  4. How do I fix nat type unavailable and I have tried all the online videos but did not help

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix nat type unavailable and I have tried all the online videos but did not help: I use a mobile hotspot on my Xbox series x and recently my nat type says unavailable. I have tried my hotspot on the Xbox one s and it worked fine eb24032c-312c-4a29-bbf9-d19d0991b20d
  5. I have a Xbox one X and T-Mobile home internet and I keep getting a Nat type error UPnP not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox one X and T-Mobile home internet and I keep getting a Nat type error UPnP not...: Any suggestions idk or can’t reconfigure the UPnP settings on the modem. d0146e20-01c3-43d5-b311-2979d963ace3
  6. Have issues with Nat type on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have issues with Nat type on my Xbox series x: Is anyone having issues with Nat type going to strict on Xbox series x and kicking them out of games when it does. If so do you know how to fix it? Called ISP provider said it was something in...
  7. How do I fix double NAT type? I have looked in Xbox and there’s nothing helpful.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix double NAT type? I have looked in Xbox and there’s nothing helpful.: I can’t get rid of double Nat type, how do I fix it? 6a8413c2-8c16-4c22-b24c-66a4967ec7e6
  8. I have a Xbox One S that can't find my nat type anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox One S that can't find my nat type anymore: My One S this morning started showing an error about not being able to find my teredo address, I've don't everything from completely reseting my Xbox and router, to unplugging them both, to...
  9. In my Xbox’s settings it shows I have internet connection and an open NAT type, but no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    In my Xbox’s settings it shows I have internet connection and an open NAT type, but no...: I switched from PS4 to Xbox about 8 months to a year ago due to my PS4 dying on me and I’m horribly fed up with the endless list of issues that seems to come with owning one of these consoles....
  10. i have problem with Nat type strict on windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have problem with Nat type strict on windows 11: so recently i downloaded forza horizon 5 on windows 11. but i can not play online . and it says I have nat type strict . I looked for a solution on youtube and others but it didn't work. anyone...