Having trouble with the game kicking me back to the front screen after loading the game

Discus and support Having trouble with the game kicking me back to the front screen after loading the game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having trouble with the game kicking me to the front of screen after loading up 81675e35-af97-4b6d-aa87-447543c9aa41 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keithjones915, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Having trouble with the game kicking me back to the front screen after loading the game

Having trouble with the game kicking me to the front of screen after loading up

:)

keithjones915, Feb 18, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Having trouble with the game kicking me back to the front screen after loading the game

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Is it warzone by any chance? Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2. On your Xbox, please go to Settings - tv and display options - set the resolution to 1080 - under Advanced to the right click on video modes - uncheck Allow 4K and HDR10. Then restart your console and launch the game.

Solution 3. Clear your local save games file and persistent storage.

Make sure that there’s no disc in the disc tray.

Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.

Select Settings > All Settings

Choose System > Storage.

Now select Clear local saved games.

Choose Yes to confirm.

Restart your console

Press the Menu key on your controller.

Click Settings, then go to Disc & Blu-Ray.

Select Persistent Storage.

Click Clear Persistent Storage.

Solution 4. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. DanielFuller2 Win User

purchase and content usage

Having trouble with Pubg try to play a game and it loads and as soon as it tries to put me in a game it kicks me to the xbox one home screen
  4. John Inman1 Win User

My Forza Horizon makes creepy noises and freezes

I have the same thing for two games where the sound is all glitchy then it kicks me back to the home menu after a couple of minutes sitting at the loading screen.
  5. KING ICE MANN3 Win User

Nothing loads

Ive got the same problem my xbox wont load any games or app and after about 30 seconds kicks me back to the home screen
  6. Weekend Zombi Win User

Xbox one keeps going to home screen on its own from battlefield 4

i'm having the problem of as the game is loading like its going to play it kicks me back to the home screen.
Thema:

1. Having trouble with the game kicking me back to the front screen after loading the game - Similar Threads - Having trouble game

2. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  3. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  4. Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar: i keep getting the error code 0x80070005 4dd7341d-97f3-4098-a95e-f2b8c12d0782
  5. Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.: I recently resetting my computer just yesterday. I went to re-download an app I had previously and that all went fine, I was able to get to the login page on the launcher easily. While doing this,...
  6. Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did anyone else have trouble unlocking the "Occultist" achievement for the game Goetia?: On November 4th I finished the game Goetia. I have unlocked every achievement in game which means that I should have unlocked the "Occultist" achievement. It has not unlocked and I have yet to be...
  7. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  8. Why is my brother having trouble playing my games while we are game shearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brother having trouble playing my games while we are game shearing: I am having trouble getting games too work for my brother while we are game shearing 32c57966-776c-4ab7-896d-530775fb1cda
  9. I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.: hello, when I open the xbox game pass application on my computer, when I try to install a game, it says I need to install game services but it is already installed. Even though I deleted and...
  10. Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have been having trouble doing copy and paste on Xbox during a game. Does anyone...: Does anyone know how to copy and paste on Xbox during a game? Please tell me how to. ca72d928-d198-4314-9c03-7f0e22917f77