Having trouble with social parts on Xbox.

Discus and support Having trouble with social parts on Xbox. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have suddenly experienced a issue this afternoon where all my friends list but 4 people I haven’t talked to in ages are there. I also can’t load in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MmmEagle, Nov 2, 2022.

1. MmmEagle
    MmmEagle Guest

I have suddenly experienced a issue this afternoon where all my friends list but 4 people I haven’t talked to in ages are there. I also can’t load in any of my messages, not even the image of the chat. Community posts don’t work as well it just tells me no one has made a post in this group before. I’m a bit confused, I have tried powering off and on, hard reset, and clearing my Mac. If I could be told what to do here that would be great.

:)

MmmEagle, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Social part at Bingo

Hey GutsherrGans532! We were able to open a handful of rewards in a row without issue. Does this crash happen after a set amount of rewards open? Do you get an error message or code when the game crashes? Post back and let us know!
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

part troubles

Hey Roar,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your party chat.

There are a couple of things that will help us get a better picture of what's happening:

1. Are you able to invite people to party just not enable chat?
    2. Can you join others party chats?
    3. What is the exact error message you're seeing?
    4. Are you on a child account or have you disable chat?

Please let us know and we'll work from there.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Hey an odd question.

call of duty ruined the social part of xbox.
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Will socializing be a major part of the game?

Would be a nice way to earn some extra cash rather than just partaking in crime all the time. Can totally see a revamped Vigilante system working as a cop to earn some cash on the side. Same for a firefighter, EMT, and Taxi.
Thema:

1. Having trouble with social parts on Xbox. - Similar Threads - Having trouble social

2. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  3. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  4. I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...: I have a xbox one x and I'm stuck on the trouble shooting screen with error code E10200000C0180070003 what do I do 86344f33-55f1-4be1-9274-3744edd69177
  5. Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.: My Xbox says that it is connected to my wi-fi. However, it is not connecting to the Xbox network, so I cannot play online, connect to the store, connect to the game pass, etc. If I connect to my...
  6. Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar: im pressing the "Im interested" button but when i get confirmed i have no invite or notification to join? ive tried using different games and updating the game bar and repairing in microsoft...
  7. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  8. Having trouble connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to wifi: I'm having issues with connection right now and it's only been today that it has started happening as I was playing on my Xbox console completely fine last night, and now today I try and load up...
  9. Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar: i keep getting the error code 0x80070005 4dd7341d-97f3-4098-a95e-f2b8c12d0782
  10. Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.: I recently resetting my computer just yesterday. I went to re-download an app I had previously and that all went fine, I was able to get to the login page on the launcher easily. While doing this,...