Having trouble with audio in Halo Infinite and Minecraft on Bluetooth headphones (PC)

Discus and support Having trouble with audio in Halo Infinite and Minecraft on Bluetooth headphones (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I open the aforementioned games, all the sound gets blocked from my bluetooth headphones, including browser sounds, Windows sounds, and of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LonelyBoi, Dec 17, 2021.

1. LonelyBoi
    LonelyBoi Guest

Having trouble with audio in Halo Infinite and Minecraft on Bluetooth headphones (PC)

Whenever I open the aforementioned games, all the sound gets blocked from my bluetooth headphones, including browser sounds, Windows sounds, and of course the game's sounds as well. Has this happened for anyone else? Or better yet is there a solution to it?

I've tried every troubleshooting step that Microsoft has thrown my way and even talking with their support hasn't yielded any results.

:)

LonelyBoi, Dec 17, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there LonelyBoi welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. What brand of headphones are you using? Amd what troubleshooting have you done? Just to not suggest it again.
  3. Geri M. Win User

Airpods sound fine until I open a Halo game, then they get messed up.

Hello Adam Burrito,

Thank you for providing the information and appreciate for your patience.

To confirm if the issue is with the game itself, we suggest downloading other games and see if you still get the same audio problem. If this is a game issue Halo Infinite can provide you more information and how to fix it.

I found workarounds that might help you resolve the problem.

• Use an analog 3.5mm audio cable to connect your headphones directly to the PC while playing Halo.
    • Switch back to USB cable or Bluetooth for other applications.
    • If this does not fix, uninstall programs associated with your headphones.

I am sharing with you Halo Infinite's general article in troubleshooting audio issues. Kindly check and follow the steps.

We sincerely hope this will help you achieve your desired resolution.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Future Series X game presentation

I just want more information on Halo Infinite. I would also love to see Bluetooth headphones be supported with the controller. That would be something.
  5. AlstonPike Win User

Airpods sound fine until I open a Halo game, then they get messed up.

I have a similar issue, but with a different set of Bluetooth headphones (Audio Technica ATH-M50x). What the audio sounds like when Halo Infinite starts is like the Bluetooth profile for the headphones gets changed to the old headset profile. The audio becomes very "tinny" and compressed sounding, even for other applications (Spotify, for instance, will change as well). If I exit the game and restart any music I had playing prior, the issue goes away.

The change in profile doesn't seem to be obviously reflected in what I can see from the XBox Game bar or the Sounds settings page. Further, when I plug directly into my PC instead of over wireless, this issue does not arise. I also don't recall this happening with the game until relatively recently.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Are Xbox Design Lab controllers compatible with Windows 10?

they are the same as the standard xbox one s controllers, so with pc you can use via bluetooth(audio through headphone jack not supported)

or wired(supports audio via headphone jack)
Thema:

1. Having trouble with audio in Halo Infinite and Minecraft on Bluetooth headphones (PC) - Similar Threads - Having trouble audio

2. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  3. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  4. I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...: I have a xbox one x and I'm stuck on the trouble shooting screen with error code E10200000C0180070003 what do I do 86344f33-55f1-4be1-9274-3744edd69177
  5. Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.: My Xbox says that it is connected to my wi-fi. However, it is not connecting to the Xbox network, so I cannot play online, connect to the store, connect to the game pass, etc. If I connect to my...
  6. Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar: im pressing the "Im interested" button but when i get confirmed i have no invite or notification to join? ive tried using different games and updating the game bar and repairing in microsoft...
  7. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  8. Having trouble connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to wifi: I'm having issues with connection right now and it's only been today that it has started happening as I was playing on my Xbox console completely fine last night, and now today I try and load up...
  9. Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar: i keep getting the error code 0x80070005 4dd7341d-97f3-4098-a95e-f2b8c12d0782
  10. Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.: I recently resetting my computer just yesterday. I went to re-download an app I had previously and that all went fine, I was able to get to the login page on the launcher easily. While doing this,...