Having trouble transferring purchesed minecraft content to an account

Discus and support Having trouble transferring purchesed minecraft content to an account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have made purchases on minecraft on my ipad, which is not linked to an account. Recently I got minecraft on my computer. I tried to transfer my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yahia aswad, Apr 29, 2023.

1. yahia aswad
    yahia aswad Guest

I have made purchases on minecraft on my ipad, which is not linked to an account. Recently I got minecraft on my computer. I tried to transfer my purchased addons and minecoins to my computer account by signing into my computer account on my ipad, however when I do so all my purchases disappear, when I sign out of the account they are back. Pocket edition says I can save my purchases to an account by signing in with it, am I missing something here or is this a glitch?

:)

yahia aswad, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Razzackhome Win User

Minecraft XBO DLC Issues

oh yaah btw

i purchesed minecraft on my other account and found the purchese offer there...im just using this profile to message
  3. Frankenstien13A Win User

Premium account

did you save your content restrictions. ps. you have to have to have microsoft points to make purcheses
  4. Mystyria Win User

when licence transferring on the xbox can the downloads continue downloading when your signed in to another account on the xbox

5. HassanB Win User

Licence Transfer

Hello,

When you initiate a license transfer it's an all or nothing sort of deal. When you do a license transfer, only the licenses of the content that you purchased on that account will be transferred over to the other Xbox. Your first Xbox will then lose the ability
    to play Minecraft offline, and your secondary console will then gain the ability to play Minecraft offline.

If games were purchased on a separate account on the first Xbox, those will not be transferred over, only the account that you initiate the transfer on will go through.

Let us know if you have further questions in regard to this or the process.

Thanks.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...

Hey m00n

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring in-game content bought under your Nintendo ID account to your Microsoft Account.

There is no way to transfer any in-game content purchased in Minecraft to a separate account. Once the content is bought, it is locked under that account.

Since you purchased via the Nintendo eShop, you will have to contact
    Nintendo support
    about the content that was purchased accidentally on your account.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
Thema:

1. Having trouble transferring purchesed minecraft content to an account - Similar Threads - Having trouble transferring

2. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  3. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  4. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  5. I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...: I have a xbox one x and I'm stuck on the trouble shooting screen with error code E10200000C0180070003 what do I do 86344f33-55f1-4be1-9274-3744edd69177
  6. Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.: My Xbox says that it is connected to my wi-fi. However, it is not connecting to the Xbox network, so I cannot play online, connect to the store, connect to the game pass, etc. If I connect to my...
  7. Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar: im pressing the "Im interested" button but when i get confirmed i have no invite or notification to join? ive tried using different games and updating the game bar and repairing in microsoft...
  8. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  9. Having trouble connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to wifi: I'm having issues with connection right now and it's only been today that it has started happening as I was playing on my Xbox console completely fine last night, and now today I try and load up...
  10. Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar: i keep getting the error code 0x80070005 4dd7341d-97f3-4098-a95e-f2b8c12d0782