Having trouble playing games

Discus and support Having trouble playing games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Teddy Maseda, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Teddy Maseda
    Teddy Maseda Guest

I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I should do

:)

Teddy Maseda, Mar 30, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Teddy Maseda,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Teddy Maseda,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're having trouble playing games on your new Xbox. It sounds like you may be experiencing an issue with your account settings. Let us help you by providing some possible solutions to your concern to get this resolved.

We would like to ask few questions to help us further isolate the issue.

1. Are you signed on Xbox console using the account which has the license of the game?

2. Is this happening to specific game or all games?

3. Are you getting an error when trying to sign in the old account?

For the meantime, we can try the following steps below:

1. Make sure that you are signed in to the correct account on your Xbox. You can check this by going to the "Settings" menu and selecting "Account".

2. If you are signed in to the correct account, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game that you are having trouble with.

3. Try signing in the account that has an issue using a different browser or use this link: https://account.microsoft.com and check if you have the license of the game tied up to that account.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. UnyoBro Win User

Having trouble playing FPS games...

You really don't need that good of a PC to run it. It's been out since late 07 and it has plenty of options you can turn down or off to make it work better. It's free, can't hurt to try right?
  5. noboundz Win User

[quote user="DigitalAssassin"]

If you've only been playing since January that might be your problem. Majority of cod players would have been playing much longer then that. Practice makes perfect, take it a little slower and actually stop behind cover and check its clear before moving
    up.

[/quote]

Especially as there's a very insignificant to nonexistant learning curve between the games since CoD 4... so anyone who's been with the series that long will have about 6 years of Black Ops 2 under their belt.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

If you've only been playing since January that might be your problem. Majority of cod players would have been playing much longer then that. Practice makes perfect, take it a little slower and actually stop behind cover and check its clear before moving
    up.
Thema:

1. Having trouble playing games - Similar Threads - Having trouble playing

2. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  3. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  4. I am having some password troubles

in XboX Insiders
    I am having some password troubles: Hello! I have had an Xbox series s I believe for about five years now and I was lucky enough to get the Xbox series x. Unfortunately I do not know the password for the email to be able to transfer...
  5. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...
  6. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  7. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  8. I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes...: I’m having trouble every time I try to play my Xbox one s. The screen constantly changes colors and cuts on and off. I tried to switch hdmi cords that did not work can someone please assist?...
  9. I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc: Every time i try to remote play on my xbox on my pc I get an error telling me that the console has been found but it was impossible to connect. On mobile remote play on my console works just...
  10. Why is my brother having trouble playing my games while we are game shearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brother having trouble playing my games while we are game shearing: I am having trouble getting games too work for my brother while we are game shearing 32c57966-776c-4ab7-896d-530775fb1cda