Having trouble going online

Discus and support Having trouble going online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m having trouble connection to an online session, it says “Unable to join session” f03b17a0-ee8a-4798-816d-90f2e25c369a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zvnda, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Zvnda
    Zvnda Guest

I’m having trouble connection to an online session, it says “Unable to join session”

:)

Zvnda, Jun 15, 2017
  2. AkiUpari
    AkiUpari Guest
    Having trouble playing online

Aaaaand now - after removing & re-downloading my account for two times, reseting the whole console once - I noticed that my Xbox One S went straight from being Open NAT to Strict. So after making sure EVERYTHING was as they needed to be on my network connections
    and such....

It just started working! On its own 0_o

It went from getting "Unavailable" NAT to Open.

Hopefully this could get your hopes up, or atleast gives some perspective on this situation.

I've heard that there can be some network connection issues with the Xbox One S sometimes, so maybe it's more to do with the hardware than with the account/subscribtions.

AkiUpari, Jun 15, 2017
  3. AkiUpari
    AkiUpari Guest

I have the EXACT same problem.

Played some COD: WW2 yesterday like any other day, went to check the Black Friday Sale, bought a game and after that....couldn't get to any online services within any games.

My subscriptions say I have Xbox Live Gold to last me to 11/2018, but can't play any multiplayer at any game. Just wants me to get more Gold-time.

All I can say is that removing my account and re-downloading it doesn't work (did this two times).

Xbox support pages say that the next step would be to do a factory reset on my console, which would suck because I have almost 800 GB's worth of games on my HD and just to get that all re-downloaded would take like two whole days.

Since the official Xbox support is closed (as it is on weekends...?) I guess I'm not playing any MP unless this magically works out by itself.

AkiUpari, Jun 15, 2017
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why you are unable to join a session online. One of them could be a network error or the status of your profile.

To properly isolate your concern and provide you an appropriate solution, please clarify the information below:

• Have you tried to use a different profile on the same console?
    • Does the issue occur when you play online with other games?
    • How do you connect your console to the network?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold membership on your account?
    • On which device are you trying to play the game?

Loraine Mon, Jun 16, 2017
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why you are unable to join a session online. One of them could be a network error or the status of your profile.

To properly isolate your concern and provide you an appropriate solution, please clarify the information below:

• Have you tried to use a different profile on the same console?
    • Does the issue occur when you play online with other games?
    • How do you connect your console to the network?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold membership on your account?
    • On which device are you trying to play the game?
  6. AkiUpari Win User

Played some COD: WW2 yesterday like any other day, went to check the Black Friday Sale, bought a game and after that....couldn't get to any online services within any games.

My subscriptions say I have Xbox Live Gold to last me to 11/2018, but can't play any multiplayer at any game. Just wants me to get more Gold-time.

All I can say is that removing my account and re-downloading it doesn't work (did this two times).

Xbox support pages say that the next step would be to do a factory reset on my console, which would suck because I have almost 800 GB's worth of games on my HD and just to get that all re-downloaded would take like two whole days.

Since the official Xbox support is closed (as it is on weekends...?) I guess I'm not playing any MP unless this magically works out by itself.
  7. AkiUpari Win User

Aaaaand now - after removing & re-downloading my account for two times, reseting the whole console once - I noticed that my Xbox One S went straight from being Open NAT to Strict. So after making sure EVERYTHING was as they needed to be on my network connections
    and such....

It just started working! On its own 0_o

It went from getting "Unavailable" NAT to Open.

Hopefully this could get your hopes up, or atleast gives some perspective on this situation.

I've heard that there can be some network connection issues with the Xbox One S sometimes, so maybe it's more to do with the hardware than with the account/subscribtions.
  8. XMoIsBackX Win User

Y does it always kick me off gta an other games also my profile

It may be your ISP as there’s going to be an outage as a lot of people were having trouble connecting online.
  9. xXI Dad IXx Win User

Having trouble an with mulitiplayer online game.

if you are on the same network then you need to reboot your router and modem also known as a power cycle or reboot, ill post link for you to try..hope this helps :)

usually when 2 people are unable to join each other on line its because of nat issues, im gonna post 2 links for you, try them in order.

forums.xbox.com/.../4150319.aspx

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

hopefully this helps if not let us know, thanks
Thema:

1. Having trouble going online - Similar Threads - Having trouble going

2. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  3. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  4. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  5. I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have a Xbox one x and it is on trouble shooting screen with error code...: I have a xbox one x and I'm stuck on the trouble shooting screen with error code E10200000C0180070003 what do I do 86344f33-55f1-4be1-9274-3744edd69177
  6. Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.: My Xbox says that it is connected to my wi-fi. However, it is not connecting to the Xbox network, so I cannot play online, connect to the store, connect to the game pass, etc. If I connect to my...
  7. Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im having trouble joining group posts on xbox gamebar: im pressing the "Im interested" button but when i get confirmed i have no invite or notification to join? ive tried using different games and updating the game bar and repairing in microsoft...
  8. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  9. Having trouble connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to wifi: I'm having issues with connection right now and it's only been today that it has started happening as I was playing on my Xbox console completely fine last night, and now today I try and load up...
  10. Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having trouble clipping on xbox game bar: i keep getting the error code 0x80070005 4dd7341d-97f3-4098-a95e-f2b8c12d0782