Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account

Discus and support Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I’m trying to log into my Xbox account and go into Minecraft in keeps saying Invalid JSON string does anyone know how to fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoseRincon5, Apr 11, 2022.

1. JoseRincon5
    JoseRincon5 Guest

When I’m trying to log into my Xbox account and go into Minecraft in keeps saying Invalid JSON string does anyone know how to fix this

:)

JoseRincon5, Apr 11, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JoseRincon5, I found a occurrence in the community regarding your mistake, try to follow the procedures below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. iRolaNx Win User

having trouble with my old microsoft account

Sage to Rage!! hi! idk how to contact you again so i had to look this post again.

i am having the same problem with my old xbox account and im still paying for it, please fix it, i think that i have an update again but it says that my password isnt working and stuff, please help me.

Thank you.
  4. Mythic xSagex Win User

having trouble with my old microsoft account

Hi there!

As i am doing some research to try to help you i will say this:

Please do not post personal info (Your email)

These are public forums and anyone can view it. And some people in this world want to use personal info for harm.
  5. BrianWheat Win User

unable to sign into Microsoft Store

Restarted PC

Network Connection OK

Cleared Cache and Cookies on Internet Browser.

Tried Firefox. Signing on Microsoft Account. OK, Signed in Microsoft Store. Blank Screen, Clicked Search, no response.

Tried Edge. Unable to sign on, all I get is waiting response.

Tried Crome. Signing on Microsoft Account. OK. Microsoft Store, same trouble as Firefox.

Able to sign on to my Microsoft Account with my ANDROID mobile, Managed to download and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

The trouble seems to be with my PC.

I have no trouble with other websites.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Trouble getting into my account

Hello fire, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

In sorry to hear your account has been locked, in situations like these the recommended action is follow the procedures provided by Microsoft here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/a...

As you're having trouble receiving the code, try to use a different phone number instead

PS: Please don't share the email or personal information here, we as independent advisors and no one here in the community forums is capable to unlock the account for you or access to it
Thema:

1. Having trouble getting into my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Having trouble getting

2. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  3. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...
  4. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  5. Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?: Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." For the last several days, I am unable to access my games, gamepass, or any of my apps. The internet connection is not the issue,...
  6. Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XboX Insiders
    Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: I bought the gta criminal enterprise pack but i havent received any rewards and when i try and check on microsoft store it just says check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your...
  7. Having trouble getting sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with Mr series s xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble getting sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with Mr series s xbox: Trying to get sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with my Xbox series s 4f58730c-2f3c-47bc-93c9-2972bd79413f
  8. how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: it says that every single time I try to download gta v and I've tried forgetting and setting up my net work again I've restarted my xbox I've unplugged it from the power supply and re plugged it...
  9. We're having trouble getting your stuff....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're having trouble getting your stuff....: Hello Just bought Diablo IV and the MS Store is not allowing me to download and install (per the subject line message). Please help - super bummed 131e1b06-0545-435f-a018-b928d675a7e4
  10. Check back in a bit we are having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check back in a bit we are having trouble getting your stuff right now: After purchasing the criminal enterprise starter pack the message of check back in a bit we are having trouble getting your stuff right now is showing up any helpn...