Having trouble getting Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on my PC

Discus and support Having trouble getting Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on my PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm attempting to install Dragon Age Ultimate Edition on my PC. It says it's "preparing" but it won't move past that point I've recently purchased Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J Sparrow, Mar 24, 2023.

1. J Sparrow
    J Sparrow Guest

I'm attempting to install Dragon Age Ultimate Edition on my PC. It says it's "preparing" but it won't move past that point I've recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for my PC. Windows 11, 32G RAM, Nvidia RTX3060, drive space is not an issue either. Firewall isn't an issue, I have checked all connections, drivers are updated. I am new to the Game Pass, but I know my way around my PC. If anyone has any idea why this is happening, please let me know.

As a side note, I have downloaded and installed five other games from Game Pass without any problems.

:)

J Sparrow, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Oh, I am glad that everything has been sorted out already. And yes, for EA games and also Ubisoft games, you need to install their app respectively to download their games included on Game Pass subscription.

Thanks for your patience and time here in the community.

Take care!
  3. J Sparrow Win User

I jumped the gun a tap bit. As soon as I posted that question, I figured it out. Some of the games in Game Pass are EA games and can only be downloaded and installed through the EA App.

Thank you for your quick response
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi J!

Let’s try to reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows device:
    Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device and try to install the game again.

You may also check the link below for the complete troubleshooting steps. Be sure to try them as well.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  5. voteDC Win User

I Need Options But Quick!

If you are buying for the console go for Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition. You get the game and all the DLC with this.

If for the PC get the Oblivion Anniversary Edition, where mods can drastically improve it over its 360 counterpart.
  6. Chucky IX Win User

Compete content on soecial editions

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition has all the DLC on a separate disc.
Thema:

1. Having trouble getting Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on my PC - Similar Threads - Having trouble getting

2. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  3. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...
  4. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  5. Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?: Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." For the last several days, I am unable to access my games, gamepass, or any of my apps. The internet connection is not the issue,...
  6. Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XboX Insiders
    Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: I bought the gta criminal enterprise pack but i havent received any rewards and when i try and check on microsoft store it just says check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your...
  7. Having trouble getting sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with Mr series s xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble getting sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with Mr series s xbox: Trying to get sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with my Xbox series s 4f58730c-2f3c-47bc-93c9-2972bd79413f
  8. how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: it says that every single time I try to download gta v and I've tried forgetting and setting up my net work again I've restarted my xbox I've unplugged it from the power supply and re plugged it...
  9. We're having trouble getting your stuff....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're having trouble getting your stuff....: Hello Just bought Diablo IV and the MS Store is not allowing me to download and install (per the subject line message). Please help - super bummed 131e1b06-0545-435f-a018-b928d675a7e4
  10. Check back in a bit we are having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check back in a bit we are having trouble getting your stuff right now: After purchasing the criminal enterprise starter pack the message of check back in a bit we are having trouble getting your stuff right now is showing up any helpn...