Having trouble getting console streaming set up...

Discus and support Having trouble getting console streaming set up... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, having a bit of trouble getting console streaming working. I've: 1) Downloaded the insider hub app on my xbox 2) Downloaded the streaming app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mtbaird5687, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Having trouble getting console streaming set up...

Hi all, having a bit of trouble getting console streaming working. I've:

1) Downloaded the insider hub app on my xbox 2) Downloaded the streaming app on my android phone 3) Logged in to my account on my phone 4) Paired my xbox controller with my phone

After that, i'm not sure what to do next. All I see on the streaming app are buttons to 'Learn More' "Sign Out" and 'Privacy Statement'.

I don't see any way to actually select a game or start playing.

Any idea what could be the issue? A couple thoughts I have but i'm not sure if this actually affects things:

1) The console i'm using isn't set as my home console 2) I've only downloaded the insider app and signed up for insider, but haven't downloaded any previews or anything like that. 3) Do I need to be invited to streaming before I can use it, or is it open to everyone with the insider app?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

submitted by /u/mtbaird5687
    [link] [comments]

/u/mtbaird5687, Nov 7, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Game DVR and Beam streaming

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. However, it is not possible to record a clip while streaming to a service from the console as the processor is working on streaming. However, you should head over to Beam.pro and set up the system to save your streams.
    The service will save streams for 14 days so you can download and take whatever clips you need
  3. Miss Kleo Win User

Unable to stream music from marketplace (but able to download and listen to it once downloaded)

Hey jlkey! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble streaming. Do you have trouble streaming other content? To make sure your speeds are up to par with streaming, can I have you please go to
    http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Thanks!
  4. pUNKxINxDRublic Win User

Xbox one not sending to TV after streaming

I'm no expert, but I had some trouble a few months back when I hooked up my XB1 to a monitor via DVI. I made a mistake tinkering with the video output settings which are Automatic by default. Try getting onto your system via the stream play and go the the
    video output settings of the console. See if they are set to Automatic. If not, try setting them back to automatic and see if that helps.

Good luck.
  5. Seriously Scott Win User

game streaming

The console will only output what it's set to. So however you have the system set up to a display, is how it will stream.
  6. GrinningBread92 Win User

Windows 10 not casting to new Xbox One

On the Xbox one that is having trouble with streaming (I suggest renaming each console to keep the names unique to the console) it is possible that there could be conflicts with multiple Xboxes with the same stream to name. Go to setting>console and go to
    the console name (usually is XBOXONE) and rename it. Restart the console and go to your computer with Windows 10 on it (I suggest leave the computer ON and running when you rename the console) and check under the network folder to see if the console shows
    up. Also go to settings>devices>connected devices>play devices to see if the console shows up there too. If not, add the device.

Another thing to check in the network folder is the media devices (you might have to go into Windows media player to set it up to stream) to see if it shows up there too. If it shows up in other devices, but not also in media devices (it needs to show up
    in both places), you need to factory reset the console (and repeat the above steps) while the computer is on and running. When you have multiple Xboxes on one network, the router becomes the roadblock and often conflicts with the console main web address,
    which when both boxes are connected the router can't tell which one is which, except when the console name is different.
Thema:

Having trouble getting console streaming set up...

1. Having trouble getting console streaming set up... - Similar Threads - Having trouble getting

2. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  3. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...
  4. My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hotmail account has been locked and I’m having trouble getting it unlocked , because my...: My hot mail account has been locked and I can’t sign in to it , because my sons Xbox account is connected to this he is unable to log in and play, is there anything we can do to get the emails...
  5. Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." What causes this?: Xbox reading " We're having trouble getting your stuff right now." For the last several days, I am unable to access my games, gamepass, or any of my apps. The internet connection is not the issue,...
  6. Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XboX Insiders
    Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: I bought the gta criminal enterprise pack but i havent received any rewards and when i try and check on microsoft store it just says check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your...
  7. Having trouble getting sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with Mr series s xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble getting sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with Mr series s xbox: Trying to get sound out of my AOC G2 series monitor with my Xbox series s 4f58730c-2f3c-47bc-93c9-2972bd79413f
  8. how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: it says that every single time I try to download gta v and I've tried forgetting and setting up my net work again I've restarted my xbox I've unplugged it from the power supply and re plugged it...
  9. We're having trouble getting your stuff....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We're having trouble getting your stuff....: Hello Just bought Diablo IV and the MS Store is not allowing me to download and install (per the subject line message). Please help - super bummed 131e1b06-0545-435f-a018-b928d675a7e4
  10. Check back in a bit we are having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check back in a bit we are having trouble getting your stuff right now: After purchasing the criminal enterprise starter pack the message of check back in a bit we are having trouble getting your stuff right now is showing up any helpn...