Having trouble downloading Age of Empires II from Xbox app

Discus and support Having trouble downloading Age of Empires II from Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought Age of Empires II last April. Downloaded fine from Microsoft Store. Last Thursday, went to play the game and it was gone from my computer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DawnStickney, Dec 1, 2021.

  1. DawnStickney
    DawnStickney Guest

    Having trouble downloading Age of Empires II from Xbox app


    Bought Age of Empires II last April. Downloaded fine from Microsoft Store. Last Thursday, went to play the game and it was gone from my computer. Searched for the game on the C drive, but the only thing left of the game was this folder: Age of Empires 2 DE. So, unistalled game and tried to download it again from the stupid Xbox app. Will not work. Says Preparing 0% for ages, then comes up with error message 0x00000001. Have tried everything suggested to fix the problem, but no luck. What options do I have? Is it possible to get a CD with the game?

    :)
     
    DawnStickney, Dec 1, 2021
    #1
  2. MrHerko Win User

    Xbox (Beta) Slow download speeds

    Well doing more testing i tried updating Age of empire II from the Xbox (Beta) and i was downloading at 50mb/s. I do have a windows firewall but if I'm able to update Age of empire II at 50 mb/s that should affect downloading Ori.
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

    Having trouble downloading Age of Empires II from Xbox app

  4. Francia J. Win User

    How to download an game extension (in-game purchase)

    Please sign out on your Xbox App and then sign back in, after that search "Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Lords of the West" then check if you have an option to install it.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    How to download an game extension (in-game purchase)

    It's the Xbox App but if you're on Microsoft Store App you can simply go to "Library" and click on "Games"

    Or you can search Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Lords of the West and once you're on the said page click on Age of Empires II: Deluxe Definitive Edition Bundle, scroll down and you should see "In this bundle", click on it and install.

    [​IMG]
  6. Mafivee Win User

    help finding a game

    Age of Empires II is an outstanding game.
Thema:

Having trouble downloading Age of Empires II from Xbox app

Loading...
  1. Having trouble downloading Age of Empires II from Xbox app - Similar Threads - Having trouble downloading

  2. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  3. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  4. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  5. Having trouble downloading profile on my Xbox 360 E

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble downloading profile on my Xbox 360 E: No matter what I try I can’t download my Xbox profile, I go through the process and it starts to download then stops and gives me the error code 8015190A and I have tried this with a different...
  6. having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s: it's saying ark survival ascendant is not compatible with my Xbox One s bc7ddb52-4813-4300-915b-f64d49c97f5e
  7. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

    in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  8. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  9. I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.: hello, when I open the xbox game pass application on my computer, when I try to install a game, it says I need to install game services but it is already installed. Even though I deleted and...
  10. Anyone having trouble canceling downloads?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having trouble canceling downloads?: After fixing my last problem, where Xbox would not even open by updating my computer, I ran into this issue where the games that I had previously tried to install would not cancel their...