Having trouble buying mine craft for th reduced price

Discus and support Having trouble buying mine craft for th reduced price in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I played a lot of 360 and a lot of mine craft on it , I moved to Xbox one to play with more friends and for the better console and I should be able... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amanda bailey, Jul 20, 2017.

  1. Having trouble buying mine craft for th reduced price


    So I played a lot of 360 and a lot of mine craft on it , I moved to Xbox one to play with more friends and for the better console and I should be able to buy Xbox one edition of minecraft on Xbox one with the same account with th reduced price . My friends
    did the same as I have and got the game for the reduced price of which I'm sure was a couple of quid . I've tried contacting Xbox support but it will not work some I've come here . If anyone could help me my gamer tag is :ExtraDestiny and I'd appreciate the
    help . Thank you in advance and I'd love to soon get this sorted Having trouble buying mine craft for th reduced price :)

    :)
     
    amanda bailey, Jul 20, 2017
    #1
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

    *you're

    .

    @Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.
     
    Eggnogga, Jul 20, 2017
    #2
  3. JosephfromNC
    JosephfromNC Guest
    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

    Anyone still one the fence with this game, just to let you know that the latest update added some truly game changing additions...I dont get into the "vanilla" creative mode(s) but the added addition of new enemies and procedural terrain(s) is imo quite
    dramatic. Amazing to say the least...LETS GET CRAFTIN' !
     
    JosephfromNC, Jul 20, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Having trouble buying mine craft for th reduced price

    The upgrade offer ended February 2016. You would need to purchase it at the full price or wait for it to go on sale.
     
    Smwutches, Jul 20, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Having trouble buying mine craft for th reduced price

    The upgrade offer ended February 2016. You would need to purchase it at the full price or wait for it to go on sale.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.



    Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.



    All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
  7. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

    [quote user="Azrael008uk"]
    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.



    Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.



    All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?

    [/quote]Building in Minecraft is very similar to building with Lego, so to build a roof employ the same method, if you have never played Lego, then your stuffed, lol.
  8. Eggnogga Win User

    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

    *you're

    .

    @Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.
  9. Arkham99 Win User

    Gold Membership and one-time Online Passes - what do you think?

    Waiting to buy the game at a reduced price brand new doesn't really cost that much more than a used copy, you'll get to access ALL the features (provided you have GOLD, of course) and your disc is clean and more likely to be trouble free...:)
Thema:

Having trouble buying mine craft for th reduced price

Loading...
  1. Having trouble buying mine craft for th reduced price - Similar Threads - Having trouble buying

  2. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  3. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  4. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  5. Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games

    in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I have a trouble with downloading games: I’ve been experimenting an issue with downloading and updating games on my Xbox S for about 2 months. It doesn’t downloads at all or keeps between 1 to 20 mpbs when my normal WiFi speed is 150-160...
  6. Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with Xbox series, X Wi-Fi, remote play, and Wi-Fi in general: When I had wireless Wi-Fi through charter, it said I could remote play outside my home. It just might be slow and recommends playing inside and then I switched to fiber optic through Gateway fiber...
  7. Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having trouble joining any discord server on my xbox series x: It's been 4 days and I can't join a discord server, every time I try, the connection buffers then I get the message "Sorry looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Here are the...
  8. Having trouble downloading profile on my Xbox 360 E

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble downloading profile on my Xbox 360 E: No matter what I try I can’t download my Xbox profile, I go through the process and it starts to download then stops and gives me the error code 8015190A and I have tried this with a different...
  9. Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”: Everytime I try to buy vc it says “ we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” d4d91353-f616-435f-a5e2-9f311d2e5b61
  10. I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy minecraft java edition for windows.. Error message " we are having trouble...: Yes i have tried 3 cards, i tried 2 different microsoft accounts, and i even tried my phone, my laptop, my pc another phone etc. Nothing works and even browsers, is minecraft disabled to buy?...