Having to restore to factory settings every session due to wifi problems

Discus and support Having to restore to factory settings every session due to wifi problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one s randomly kicks me out of my wifi and When I try to connect it skips the part where it should ask for password and says "unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gabfir.107, Jan 16, 2023.

  1. gabfir.107
    gabfir.107 Guest

    Having to restore to factory settings every session due to wifi problems


    My Xbox one s randomly kicks me out of my wifi and

    When I try to connect it skips the part where it should ask for password and says "unable to connect" almost instantly, then the thing to do it is to Restore it to factory settings but it takes a lot of time. it used to be a once a 3 Month thing for me but now it happens every day like 2/3 times a session witch is annoying, am i doing it wrong or is it a problem with my Xbox ? I might add that the Xbox wasn't connected to wifi for a month before it started happening

    :)
     
    gabfir.107, Jan 16, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Having to restore to factory settings every session due to wifi problems

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    We may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

    1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

    2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

    3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. zombi5555555 Win User

    When trying to update I get this Status Code: 40A3 - 0000 - 3080 - 0402 - 8007 - 045D

    Try resetting the WiFi/Network. If that doesn't work, try restoring the Network Settings to Factory Defaults, then reconnect.
  4. MK AkTiVe Win User

    Error 0x80048883

    I had the same problem today. It worked perfectly fine last night. The way I was able to fix this issue was to Restore my Gateway/Router to factory settings. only problem with this is that it will only work for for a couple of hours then it will start giving
    me problems again due to not having Virtual Ports and having IPv6 disabled
  5. highwickedclown Win User

    DNS Server Can't Resolve Xbox LIVE Server Names

    i have this problem going wifi while shring it through my pc and i ahve the new slim one. i usually just do a factory restore on the wireless network then turn off consle now turn it back on and try to connect again. that usually works for me every time.make
    sure ur router is on first then ur xbox
  6. arvinscool Win User

    XBox360 not connecting to wireless network

    try to restore factory settings on your network settings..this answer my problem =)
Thema:

Having to restore to factory settings every session due to wifi problems

Loading...
  1. Having to restore to factory settings every session due to wifi problems - Similar Threads - Having restore factory

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  5. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  6. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  9. I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow?: Dear all, I was on my player career mode on FIFA 23 and I wanted to switch to my manager career mode. I accidentally saved my player career mode into my manager career mode save file. Is there a...
  10. is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...: is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that are linked to this gmail? 313a0ae0-c9b5-4720-b4b8-a99e3ad33a27