having To keep putting wireless password in to connect to Xbox live

Discus and support having To keep putting wireless password in to connect to Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please need help had my Xbox one s about 13 months never had a problem now about 4 weeks ago I think when the home screen was changed I have to keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Madbeg, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Madbeg
    Madbeg Guest

please need help had my Xbox one s about 13 months never had a problem now about 4 weeks ago I think when the home screen was changed I have to keep putting my password in to connect to router does it not save it or is there a update for it as it is no fun
    keep putting it in when it’s always been ok why now help help many thanks

:)

Madbeg, Nov 13, 2017
  2. Jack Bonner
    Jack Bonner Guest
    new xbox slim wont connect to wifi

Hi just bought a brand new Xbox 360 slim 4gb and having the exact same problem. Can connect to live straight away using an Ethernet cable but won't connect using the wifi. The console finds my wireless network fine but after putting in the password fails
    to connect. Very frustrating.

Jack Bonner, Nov 13, 2017
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    taidara, Nov 13, 2017
  4. taidara Win User

Wireless connection.....please help.

5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

disabling auto-connect

I'm afraid the only options are putting a password to log in to Xbox Live or just keep the connection off the X360.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox says incorrect wireless password, but it's not

7. Jack Bonner Win User

new xbox slim wont connect to wifi

Hi just bought a brand new Xbox 360 slim 4gb and having the exact same problem. Can connect to live straight away using an Ethernet cable but won't connect using the wifi. The console finds my wireless network fine but after putting in the password fails
    to connect. Very frustrating.
  8. noboundz Win User

Absolutely newbie who needs help

Your Xbox needs access to the internet to connect to Xbox LIVE. Just buying a router won't do anything.

-

If you have a Slim Xbox, or a wireless adaptor for an older model, then you'll be able to connect to LIVE provided a) there's wireless internet where you are, and b) you have the password to access it, if there is one.
Thema:

1. having To keep putting wireless password in to connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - having keep putting

2. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  3. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  4. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps stopping and having an error when i download: so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it multipole times and no luck also other games will...
  5. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  6. I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to keep using it forever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to keep using it forever...: I started using my mother's account when I was a child do I have to permanently use it or is there a way to seperate it 09446196-2dfe-4e62-bb7c-ad5d4f87417c
  7. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  8. I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...: I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help 9691b197-919c-4875-9d1c-1982e1015db6
  9. Series X keeps disconnecting from wifi every 5-10 minutes! I have to put password in again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X keeps disconnecting from wifi every 5-10 minutes! I have to put password in again...: Had the Series X for like 2 months now and it consistently disconnects itself from the wifi every 5-10 minutes while I’m playing games, or doing anything online at all. I’ve restarted my modem and...
  10. I'm having trouble connecting my PC to my Xbox it keeps on asking for the pin which I put in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble connecting my PC to my Xbox it keeps on asking for the pin which I put in: It keeps asking me to put in my PIN on my laptop as a security question as I set up a pin which I put in and it keeps them saying incorrect if you can sort this issue for me...