Having strange issue in xbox - ‘ symbol running continuously while search

Discus and support Having strange issue in xbox - ‘ symbol running continuously while search in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not able to search or perform any action. Always it runs ‘ symbol while searching or typing any input [img] b11653e6-99a8-48af-ba2e-a5dbf7c70fbe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vaibhav Nayan, Dec 25, 2022.

  1. Having strange issue in xbox - ‘ symbol running continuously while search


    Not able to search or perform any action. Always it runs ‘ symbol while searching or typing any input
    Having strange issue in xbox - ‘ symbol running continuously while search [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Vaibhav Nayan, Dec 25, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Having strange issue in xbox - ‘ symbol running continuously while search

    Hi Vaibhav, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. MAN918 Win User

    Save problems

    Well, the Ambassador closed the chat before I even had a chance to get a word in. Issue not resolved. I will continue my search for a resolution to this issue.

    The issue: Cannot save while playing Mass Effect on Xbox One.
  4. onyxishere Win User

    320gb hard drive not showing

    This is definitely a strange development. Try taking it out and pushing it in completely while the xbox is running. See if that forces recognition.

    If not, you may have to return it as defective.
  5. Bestlano Win User

    Profile (Gamertag change) error

    Hi Dxage, What version of the Xbox App are you using? Have you tried using the Xbox App (Beta) to see if this issue continues? Beta version is running a newer version. You can DL the beta by going to the store on your PC and searching for "Xbox App Beta".
    If the issue continues report the issue using the "Report a problem' located under the happy icon on the left NAV bar in the beta app.

    Thanks for the feedback,

    Best
  6. Jaymo1978 Win User

    Xbox One Snap: Strange symbols

    Also, FoxHounder, if you would click the words "Private Message" at the bottom of this post, please send me a message including your console's MAC address - I believe the engineers need that info to know specifically which console needs to be unlinked from
    the previous owner, and this will help speed the process along.

    Thanks!
Thema:

Having strange issue in xbox - ‘ symbol running continuously while search

Loading...
  1. Having strange issue in xbox - ‘ symbol running continuously while search - Similar Threads - Having strange issue

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  5. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  6. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  9. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  10. My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?: I was playing rivals for a decent chunk of time and I set a good lap time on a track, once I backed out I couldn’t access the leaderboards anymore and I thought to myself “must be my internet” and...