Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions?

Discus and support Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So ever since the new home menu update I haven’t been able to get my call of duty modern warfare three to work on my series X Xbox any other disk will... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No-Cow-8424, Jul 25, 2023.

  1. Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions?


    So ever since the new home menu update I haven’t been able to get my call of duty modern warfare three to work on my series X Xbox any other disk will work in it and I know it’s not a problem with the game because I put the game in my old Xbox 360 and it worked just fine anybody have any suggestions? Also I have tried factory resetting my console deleting my profile and signing back in restarting the console power cycling etc.

    submitted by /u/No-Cow-8424
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/No-Cow-8424, Jul 25, 2023
    #1
  2. vikingland1 Win User

    Having some disc problems

    My blu-ray player messes up also. It doesn't make any weird sounds or any grinding noises. It just says insert disc. So I have to eject and reinsert disc several times before it will recognize the movie. It's done it a couple times with games too.

    Does anybody else have this happen? Why does this happen? One more thing to mention is it happens randomly, I can go several days without it doing it. It's weird right?
  3. ElectroFlying Win User

    Having some disc problems

    lol You bet I do.

    Tell ya what. WARNING, IF YOU TRY THIS YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

    Take an Original Xbox Console game. Hold it with both hands, now take your thumbs and push along the center.

    Did it crack?

    Now try the same thing with an xbox 360, or xbox one game disc.

    How much pressure did you have to exert in order to crack it?

    BE HONEST!
  4. ZIG ZAG STORIES Win User

    Having some disc problems

    I had issues with my xbox one for a little while. I ejected a game in standby mode and put in watch dogs. could not get my xbox to read watchdogs at all but would read the game that I ejected when in stand by. when it was in stand by mode the game ejected
    but got sucked right back in think it had a glitch.

    I messed around over and over again. I put the original game when it started and turned xbox in stand by mode. ejected game and put same game back in and when the xbox turned on I ejected that one game and watch dogs started to work again
  5. mgzin66 Win User

    Having some disc problems

    @Electro....did a bit of research. Cd standard was 1.2mm thick when they first came out back in the day. Guess what Blu Ray standards are....1.2mm thick. It hasn't changed.
  6. smileskybird Win User

    Having some disc problems

    All Xbox 1 game discs (blu-ray) come with a warranty usually 30-90 day warranty sometimes more. If it's just with one of your game discs go back to the retailer to get it exchanged for a new game disc.
Thema:

Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions?

Loading...
  1. Having some disc problems anyone have some suggestions? - Similar Threads - Having disc problems

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  4. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  5. I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?: I own forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ? so this is probably a feature request... if I have a play anywhere game in disc format... will the Rog...
  6. Why is it every single Xbox I have the disc drive stops reading games what am I doing wrong

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it every single Xbox I have the disc drive stops reading games what am I doing wrong: So over the years I have had multiple Xbox ones and every single one the disc drive stops reading disc I had the original Xbox one (brand new) after almost a year it stopped reading discs...
  7. hi i have got a problem regarding instalment of a disc based game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have got a problem regarding instalment of a disc based game: to describe my problem. i am trying to install a game but the install progress comes to a halt and stopps completley at around 2% i have tried the steps suggested by the regular support page and...
  8. I have a problem with the disc reader

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with the disc reader: on this day in the morning I was playing a game called overwatch and changed the game by removing the disc and placing the FIFA 17, I did not want to start and when I return to coconut the...
  9. Need some answers about this Disc Drive sound problem, i have gon through 3 XBOX ONEs and all ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need some answers about this Disc Drive sound problem, i have gon through 3 XBOX ONEs and all ...: Here is a youtube link of the sound from my XBOX ONE. you will need to turn up your volume more than normal to here it on the video, but the sound it self is loud to where you can hear it a cross...
  10. Need some answers about this Disc Drive sound problem, i have gon through 3 XBOX ONEs and all ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need some answers about this Disc Drive sound problem, i have gon through 3 XBOX ONEs and all ...: Here is a youtube link of the sound from my XBOX ONE. you will need to turn up your volume more than normal to here it on the video, but the sound it self is loud to where you can hear it a cross...