Having significant issues with Series X

Discus and support Having significant issues with Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First, games that never crashed on one x repeatedly do on series x. ESO, Legions, forza horizon 4 to name a few. All of the supported series X updated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShawnMcInturf, Nov 15, 2020.

  1. Having significant issues with Series X


    First, games that never crashed on one x repeatedly do on series x. ESO, Legions, forza horizon 4 to name a few. All of the supported series X updated games are on the internal. all of the older games that aren't supported are on the external drive . I'm
    just getting alot of crashes regardless of where they are installed. Second, it doesn't seem to keep my setting sometimes . For example, don't upload capture always goes back to upload automatically. Along with this, it takes like 5 minutes to upload them
    while in game our they fail completely. Another issue is I consistently lose audio for pop up notification. Like if I take a capture or get an achievement the banner shows but no sound. It just seems incredibly buggy right now. I can't play legions on series,
    I can't play eso. Borderlands is missing content following transfer. This thing wasn't ready I fear. I'm not sure what to do. I play ESO everyday. I sure hope they plan on patching this frequently to address these things or I may need to send this back for
    a refund. I'm not very happy with its performance at all. I've reset it to factory and still find myself having to do hard resets often. Any suggestions are really appreciated.

    :)
     
    ShawnMcInturf, Nov 15, 2020
    #1
  2. SHAUNSEDGWICK Win User

    My home xbox keeps loading/spinning when I press it

    It's the xbox series x I'm having the issue with. Also my brother has the same issue with the xbox series x.
  3. -Aymara- Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    3. ONLY the Xbox-Series X has this issue, No other, including the Series S which is the “little brother” of the Series X

    4. The issue is the Series X
    Are you sure, that the Series S is not affected?
  4. RabidStorm02 Win User

    Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

    I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

    The WoT helped me, a lot!

    On a side not i believe the reason that i can deal with the majority of the issues with this game is that for many years the gears of war series was all i played competitively and them games had significant issues with hit detection and lag.
  6. IDecx Win User

    Xbox One X Shuts down due to "Lack Of ventilation"

    Read the Console im having issue with Xbox >ONE< x NOT the series X
Thema:

Having significant issues with Series X

Loading...
  1. Having significant issues with Series X - Similar Threads - Having significant issues

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT

    in XboX Insiders
    Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by...
  5. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  6. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  9. Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game...
  10. How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...: I had like 200+ fps on both keyboard and controller. After a major update in the game on controller my fps is like 40-30 but on keyboard in the same update as soon as i touch my keyboard I get 165...