Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and ...

Discus and support Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The Xbox Quest for Downloading 2 games with gold isn’t updating and completing when I have downloaded 3 games and still saying I have 0% complete. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mr Chaos Planet, May 24, 2018.

1. Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and ...

The Xbox Quest for Downloading 2 games with gold isn’t updating and completing when I have downloaded 3 games and still saying I have 0% complete. I need some help and the live chat told me to post on here

Thanks

:)

Mr Chaos Planet, May 24, 2018
  2. Xbox Quests

The Xbox Quest for Downloading 2 games with gold isn’t updating and completing when I have downloaded 3 games and still saying I have 0% complete. I need some help and the live chat told me to post on here

Thanks

Mr Chaos Planet, May 24, 2018
  3. Deku Donut
    Deku Donut Guest
    HAVE NOT RECEIVED QUEST REWARD FOR APRIL AND MAY QUEST PROGRESS IS NOT UPDATING

I still have not received my quest reward for April and May Xbox quest progress is not updating for may. This is the third time I've had a problem with this program. Why am I going through the trouble of completing these if I'm the one that has to remind
    Microsoft to give me my reward?

Deku Donut, May 24, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and ...

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotion forum.

Smwutches, May 24, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and completing

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotion forum.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and completing

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  8. rileyj49 Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey ! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
    I did download the 2 games and I was referring to the November Xbox quest. Thanks for your help.
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Xbox one quest

Hey rileyj49! To clarify, are you referring to the GamePass Quests or the Xbox Quests? If Xbox Quests, did you download 2 Games with Gold titles in November? Post back and let us know!
  10. nol95 Win User

Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.

I read the Xbox Gold Quests requirements and I meet them all. I am solely talking about the Gold Quests, not Game Pass Quests. It only says supplies are limited for Game Pass Quests, so I am wondering why I have not been given my mystery prizes.
Thema:

1. Having Problems with my Xbox quests and the games with gold downloads not updating and ... - Similar Threads - Having Problems quests

2. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  5. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  6. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  7. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  8. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  9. Xbox S - Refurbished having problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S - Refurbished having problems: Xbox S - when trying to perform a function such at open apps or restart/shut off controller you have to hold the button down on the controller until the display screen shakes and it will...
  10. I did the Xbox one quest for this month but I have a problem with one of the quest

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I did the Xbox one quest for this month but I have a problem with one of the quest: I downloaded both games for this month quest and I checked on my progress but it only says I only downloaded 1 games can I get help 83408fb0-cad2-416a-bd5d-8eba6e35ca9c