Having problems with changing DOB on microsoft account.

Discus and support Having problems with changing DOB on microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account on microsoft.com is over 13 (Account Age: 19.10.2007). Yet I can't change the birthdate, would it have to be over 18 to be able to change... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by indescenda, Nov 10, 2021.

1. indescenda
    indescenda Guest

My account on microsoft.com is over 13 (Account Age: 19.10.2007). Yet I can't change the birthdate, would it have to be over 18 to be able to change the birthdate or is it just some bug?

:)

indescenda, Nov 10, 2021
  2. NEAL ELK Win User

HI I CREATED A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND ENTERED MY CORRECT BIRTHDATE BUT MICROSOFT HAS PLACED IT INCORRECTLY AT 5/11 2021 and it should be 5/11/57 .I WENT INTO MY PROFILE AND CANT CHANGE IT AND IT SAYS SOMTHING ABOUT CHANGING IT IN FAMILY.NOTHING IN FAMILY TO CHANGE.IT LOOKS TO ME THAT THEY HAVE ME AS A CHILD OF 6 MONTHS OLD AND I CANT USE THIS ACCOUNT IF I CANT CHANGE MY BIRTHDADTE
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. In the article below you can find instructions on how to do this, however, you must meet the requirements the page asks for, some functions may not work even changing the date of birth, as the system would still consider the date you put on the day of creation of the account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

custom gamer pic

DOB on Microsoft accounts do not change the DOB on Xbox Profiles once it is entered in on the Microsoft account it is set in stone for the Xbox profile and will not change you will have to wait till the DOB that was originally entered in reaches the age
    of majority in your country which is 18 in most countries.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Cannot Make Child Account Adult Account

Changing the DOB on the Microsoft account does not change the date of birth on you xbox account. The DOB on the xbox account is locked in at account creation and cannot be changed for any reason
  6. bowski477 Win User

Adult account

You can change the DOB on your Microsoft at account.microsoft.com however this will not change it on your Xbox account. Your Xbox account's DOB is permanent and cannot be changed.
Thema:

1. Having problems with changing DOB on microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Having problems changing

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  4. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  5. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  6. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  7. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  8. Xbox S - Refurbished having problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S - Refurbished having problems: Xbox S - when trying to perform a function such at open apps or restart/shut off controller you have to hold the button down on the controller until the display screen shakes and it will...
  9. Having a problem with my Xbox series x not powering on my tv ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a problem with my Xbox series x not powering on my tv ??: My Xbox willl cycle the tv off when I turn console off but will not turn it on! Before anyone suggests it yes I have checked my tv settings and yes cec is turned on for my tv in settings, it’s...
  10. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...