Having problems with account

Discus and support Having problems with account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently been banned from playing multiplayer games for harassment when I already had a communication ban in place. I have no clue the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheWildShark274, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Having problems with account

I have recently been banned from playing multiplayer games for harassment when I already had a communication ban in place. I have no clue the communication ban’s purpose but I know that I wasn’t able to “harass” anyone because of this. I occasionally use
    profane language but only around friends who don’t mind it. I don’t tend to talk to the random people in my multiplayer games and when I do I’m on my best behavior. How could i get banned?

:)

TheWildShark274, Oct 11, 2017
  2. Having Problems with Family Accounts

Hello Menace!

I would have your parental unit follow the steps in the following article to add you back onto your Family Plan:

Add or remove Gold Family Pack members

Let us know if you have any more questions!

Mister Ohnaka, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Having Problems with Family Accounts

I have been in an xbox live family plan for a while now, and this has only recently happened.

I kept getting messages because my dad had not updeated the billing information for the family plan. After some time, my brother and I lost our Gold Xbox Live status. Once the payment method was updated, I was added back onto the family plan, but I only
    have Silver Xbox Live.

Here is my problem:

I am part of a family plan, but I do not have gold.

Here is what we tried:

Removing my account from the family plan and putting it back on.

Additional info:

gamertag -

account region - United States of America

Thanks for the help in advanced

PinedDownMenace, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Use of profanity is a violated of the code of conduct even if you are just talking to friends.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. and that’s perfectly understandable except I’m not the only one and I know worse people but how come I’m the only one to get nailed?

TheWildShark274, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Use of profanity is a violated of the code of conduct even if you are just talking to friends.
  7. TheWildShark274 Win User

and that’s perfectly understandable except I’m not the only one and I know worse people but how come I’m the only one to get nailed?
  8. Francia J. Win User

account is having problems

Hi Logan, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what s the exact error that you're getting is whenever you're trying to log in to your account?
  9. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Having Problems with Family Accounts

Hello Menace!

I would have your parental unit follow the steps in the following article to add you back onto your Family Plan:

Add or remove Gold Family Pack members

Let us know if you have any more questions!
  10. ngocphi Win User

I have a problem with my account

If your account is over the age of 18 you must promote it

By removing it from under the control of the parental account

And no changing the ms account nor the age of the acount after the fact won't promote your acciount

It goes by the original dob on your account not future chcanges

Removing it before the age of maturity will only force you back into it by requesting a parental account
Thema:

1. Having problems with account - Similar Threads - Having problems account

2. Trying to get into another Microsoft Account and am having a ton of problems.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get into another Microsoft Account and am having a ton of problems.: I have been trying to recover my Minecraft account and needed to log onto my Microsoft Account connected to my email (Which is not this account) I needed to reset the password to do so, and asked...
  3. account is having problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    account is having problems: my account is having trouble login 0de1fed7-a1fb-4458-b1cb-87be5e9821b4
  4. having a problem with Minecraft realms and child accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    having a problem with Minecraft realms and child accounts: I'm trying to create a realm on Minecraft but every time I to it says I cannot due to my the way my Microsoft account is setup. I'm over 18 and the only one in my Microsoft family but its still...
  5. I have a problem with how my Microsoft account is set up…I can’t play multiplayer..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with how my Microsoft account is set up…I can’t play multiplayer..: When playing minecraft on a single player world, a friend can join me. When i want to play a realm, server, or join my friend, I can’t..it says that it’s because of the way my Microsoft account...
  6. Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account: I have been having problems connecting to my Microsoft Account in the game. The game disconnects me and when I try to reconnect by entering my name and password, the game just hangs and then...
  7. I'm having problems with Windows 11 and Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having problems with Windows 11 and Microsoft accounts: So I'm having problems with changing accounts on any Microsoft Account based app. (Minecraft, Xbox app, Microsoft store just to name a few) So Im already signed in with my wrong account and can't...
  8. I have been having problems with my Microsoft account on Minecraft for the Nintendo switch.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been having problems with my Microsoft account on Minecraft for the Nintendo switch.: I've been getting this message that says 'invalid session' Multiple times, a few times I've gotten a message saying 'There is an error with your account' I'm not signed in on any other device...
  9. Having problems with changing DOB on microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having problems with changing DOB on microsoft account.: My account on microsoft.com is over 13 (Account Age: 19.10.2007). Yet I can't change the birthdate, would it have to be over 18 to be able to change the birthdate or is it just some bug?...
  10. I have a problem after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft.: The thing is, I have successfully migrated my account, but because I used a Microsoft account that was previously logged in to Xbox with a different nametag for migration, now the system...