having no luck with 360 games
Discus and support having no luck with 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; wondering if there was a way to fix my payment an billing.it asks for payment info for 360 live download.i have live gold and a payment plan set up but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaspar2112, Jan 14, 2018.
Thema:
having no luck with 360 games
Loading...
-
having no luck with 360 games - Similar Threads - having luck 360
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Check Out how many Mythics you have through XCT
in XboX InsidersCheck Out how many Mythics you have through XCT: This new xbox achievement site is awesome, it's being built with fan suggestions and shows how many Mythic achievements you have. You can sign up at: https://xct.live/r/JE5EPP submitted by... -
Hi. I have an Xbox 360 white console. It doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. I...
in XBoX on ConsolesHi. I have an Xbox 360 white console. It doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. I...: Hi. My Xbox 360 doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. We cannot afford another console. My kid loves kinect sports 1 but cannot play the game disc. Any help pls.... -
Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP
in XboX InsidersXbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP: Every time I try to boot up my Xbox I get a no signal message on my screen and I’ve tried the reboot method and low resolution mode but nothing works, I have tried my Xbox in another tv and it... -
Xcloud on TV anynone have better luck then me ?
in XboX InsidersXcloud on TV anynone have better luck then me ?: was testing it philips 55OLED804 preinstaled web browser - no luck but didt hope for it to make it sideloaded google chrome (v. will update when i get home), Edge and Xbox Game Streaming... -
Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...
in XBoX AccessibilityAnyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...: Hopefully someone out there can answer this question, I have 2 external hard drives hooked up to my Xbox One X with a third sitting downstairs with nothing to do except wait due to the fact I have... -
Anybody have luck moving the Xbox app/xbox app games to another drive on your PC due to space ...
in XBoX Games and AppsAnybody have luck moving the Xbox app/xbox app games to another drive on your PC due to space ...: I contacted support and received the following instructions but I had saw people getting errors and I am searching for alternatives or feedback. Currently this is the only powershell command or... -
I have no luck with 360 controllers
in XBoX on ConsolesI have no luck with 360 controllers: I decided to come here and ask whether or not if you guys have problems like I do with the 360 controller. Over the 5 years I've gamed on the Xbox 360 (close to 6 years actually) I had went...