Having issues

Discus and support Having issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to play fortnite and it keeps on telling me try a different game or app sorry this this one's no longer available... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tracytron, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Tracytron
    Tracytron Guest

Having issues

I have been trying to play fortnite and it keeps on telling me try a different game or app sorry this this one's no longer available

:)

Tracytron, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Having issues

The Xbox app is not working for me it is giving me a error code. (0x409) 0x83750007 ? Any help would be appreciated

WildPhoenix9820, Sep 22, 2017
  3. Having issues!

First off... Welcome.

-

Two questions come to mind... Have you recently changed your gamertag since you were accepted?

-

When did you get the email that you were accepted?

-

I see the ambassador symbol in your forum tag, so it could be that the system hasn't completely updated to allow you in yet.

Mistress Sara, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Having issues!

First off... Welcome.

-

Two questions come to mind... Have you recently changed your gamertag since you were accepted?

-

When did you get the email that you were accepted?

-

I see the ambassador symbol in your forum tag, so it could be that the system hasn't completely updated to allow you in yet.
  5. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Having issues with an update.

Same happened to me, Go to your memory and Clear the system cache. It should work then.
  6. VES Detroit Win User

Having Resolution Issues

Did you try adjusting the settings on the monitor? You may have to adjust it to 1080I or 1080P settings. The HDMI cable might play a role in this. When using a HDMI it will change the picture making it seem like the image sits far back. Or the monitor
    might not support that resolution. If you want to be sure go to gamestop and buy a AV cable. Try plugging that in and see what happens. If you are unhappy of the results, return the cable within a couple days. Make sure you save your receipt.
  7. diablo vs24 Win User

Having Installation Issues

Thanks, Mister Maka. That worked. It was the first BC game I attempted to install, so the x1 may have had an issue for that reason, and needed a refresh.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Still having issues.

Hello The Angel Beat2,

We can confirm seeing that your deposit error is being caused by a mismatch between your Rewards regional currency and your Microsoft Account regional currency. Unfortunately, since it takes us up to 96 hours to process and receive new activity, at the current
    time, we do not see a UK billing region for your account. If you only recently made this change, it may be too soon for us to have received this information. If you have successfully migrated your region, to the UK region, this should resolve the problem,
    and we will be able to deposit your GBP from your Rewards Account. Currently, we are attempting to deposit GBP into a USD-only account, which is causing the issue.
Thema:

Having issues

1. Having issues - Similar Threads - Having issues

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  7. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  8. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  9. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  10. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...