Having issues with my Xbox One gaming console.

Discus and support Having issues with my Xbox One gaming console. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, everyone. I hope everything is going well for everyone. First and foremost, I'd want to emphasize that this is my first article on the topic,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Johnbaker, May 26, 2022.

1. Johnbaker
    Johnbaker New Member

Hello, everyone. I hope everything is going well for everyone. First and foremost, I'd want to emphasize that this is my first article on the topic, and it was forced upon me. But I was hoping for more from you. Guys, I'm having issues with my Xbox One gaming console from Microsoft; I'm unable to resolve the Xbox One constantly shutting off issue. I gave it my utmost after several attempts, but the problem persisted. I'd appreciate your help because I'm new to this field. Are you able to help me in any way?

Johnbaker, May 26, 2022
  2. ragnahr001 Win User

Xbox One S Console having issues

Getting the same issues with my 2 xboxs. Sometimes won't load properly and when it does I can't open any settings or anything. Xbox support aren't much help. Soft reset. Can't do a complete reset as can't access settings menu
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One S Console having issues

4. Kiesey Win User

my console is having connectivity issues.

Hey, give these steps
    here
    a try.
  5. OK Fowl Win User

xbox one and accounts

I have the same issue... I have 5 kids at home two consoles currently, about to get a third. One console is set as my home Xbox... the other I log into and the games are there also. When I get the 3rd one though I will have to set up one of my kids with
    live gold and purchase games for them on that console...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unwanted downloads

Thema:

1. Having issues with my Xbox One gaming console. - Similar Threads - Having issues gaming

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Having issues with F04DLC With cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with F04DLC With cloud gaming: I am playing Fo4 on Cloud Gaming and just got the DLC, how do I make the game recognize that I have it? It keeps stating that the DLC is uninstalled but I just bought AND installed it. submitted...
  6. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  7. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  8. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  9. Having issues buying any game on my Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having issues buying any game on my Xbox.: So I think I had my father as a parent from a long time ago but he removed me from the Microsoft family yet it is still asking for his permission when I attempt to purchase games. He doesn’t get...
  10. Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?: Help me I just want to play the game. I played bauldars gate for 20 hours or so approximately over about 5 days and now when I try to load up the game it will sync forever and then start to load...